Author Topic: Session today, Manhattan St Vartan Park  (Read 6643 times)

Offline David (Toucan)

• Free Speech? Nahhh
  • Team
  • GF Inhabitant
Session today, Manhattan St Vartan Park
« on: February 02, 2008, 11:31:23 PM »
I had a great time today chilling with Roy, Alfred and Rich... if you guys catch this post here so i can get your usernames.

I got down my half hydrants pretty well and overall i had a great time. i would love to ride with you guys again if your ever around.
Thanks for the fun,
David Xerri
Bikes--> Put The Fun Between Your Legs

Offline HighSpeed

• Funky Chicken
Re: Session today, Manhattan St Vartan Park
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 08:36:11 PM »
When are you next having a session? My friend Mike wants to know, since we live pretty damn close..

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 09:02:09 PM »
Hey David, it was a pleasure finally getting to meet you and the rest of you guys that came down Saturday. Few free to send me an invite whenever for as long as I'm here.

You were getting those half-hydrants David.  :beer: Until our next session.

-Alfred

Offline David (Toucan)

• Free Speech? Nahhh
  • Team
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 10:00:24 PM »
Hey David, it was a pleasure finally getting to meet you and the rest of you guys that came down Saturday. Few free to send me an invite whenever for as long as I'm here.

You were getting those half-hydrants David.  :beer: Until our next session.

-Alfred

Was nice riding with you to man. we didnt get to talk much though. it was my first time being there as well. i pretty much got them down now after riding a lot the next day. seeing you guys ride really inspired me a lot though. if you want to chill either email me at

xerri.david@gmail.com

or chat with me on aim at

whydoucryuass

Until Later- David Xerri

P.S. seems we might attract some more riders. anyone who wants to ride with us in manhattan (or possibly brooklyn? *hopes for it*) just send me an email and i will set something up.

Offline frankalone

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 10:27:52 PM »
when is the next sesh im all ways around over there????

Offline tallyman

• Forkglider
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 10:36:03 PM »
i just emailed david i want to know if you guys are gonna ride they're saturday cuz i live on staten island and i cude jus take the ferry rite over there. i want to meet some new riders ha and so does he =) i am sick of riding at the same spot in travis over and over again jus let me know if you guys r gonna go sat thanks ;-)

Offline David (Toucan)

• Free Speech? Nahhh
  • Team
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2008, 10:39:19 PM »
i emailed you back. i dont mind going there, but its a bit of a pain. maybe we can alternate between my spot in brooklyn and st vartan park. so you guys know... if its nice- im there!

oh ya... where have you NYC riders been hiding at?  ;D ;D dont you guys ever post in the forum to meet people?

Offline frankalone

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 10:41:07 PM »
so whats goin on with this?? when this sesh going down lets  get this together   :ph34r:

Offline David (Toucan)

• Free Speech? Nahhh
  • Team
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 10:47:07 PM »
so whats goin on with this?? when this sesh going down lets  get this together   :ph34r:

it all depends on the weather... chillax. whats your sn? talk to me on aim

Offline tallyman

• Forkglider
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 10:49:59 PM »
i emailed you back. i dont mind going there, but its a bit of a pain. maybe we can alternate between my spot in brooklyn and st vartan park. so you guys know... if its nice- im there!

oh ya... where have you NYC riders been hiding at?  ;D ;D dont you guys ever post in the forum to meet people?

na we really dont ha we just ride at the dmv ion staten island only us 2. kids make fun of us wen we ride and say all we do is ride all day ha and also we cant really go anywhere that much to the city i am only 16 ha my parents wont let me go much but if i tell them i am metin you gys there they shude let me go. by the way do u guys tape and take pics and stuff? jw cuz i suck ha

Offline frankalone

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 10:56:57 PM »
it all depends on the weather... chillax. whats your sn? talk to me on aim

xxwannabeexx  < im me!!! i wanna ride

Offline David (Toucan)

• Free Speech? Nahhh
  • Team
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 10:57:20 PM »

na we really dont ha we just ride at the dmv ion staten island only us 2. kids make fun of us wen we ride and say all we do is ride all day ha and also we cant really go anywhere that much to the city i am only 16 ha my parents wont let me go much but if i tell them i am metin you gys there they shude let me go. by the way do u guys tape and take pics and stuff? jw cuz i suck ha

nahhh... im not that good myself- practice makes perfect. you will fit in and you wont feel uncomfortable. if you want- come to brooklyn. its closer and i wont have to go to the city.
Call me at 1-646-441-0579. im 14... is everyone here older then me? ^_^ ^_^ haha.. i cant wait. hit me up man

Offline HighSpeed

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008, 11:20:12 PM »
Heh. I'm 14 as well, turning 15 in a few months. My bike was scrapped after a small accident like two days ago, and since I haven't been able to afford any new parts for the past year of riding, my bike is a pedal/crankless piece of sh*t with a completely different back tire since I got hit by a car.. God I love my piece of sh*t bike. XD

I wouldn't mind riding with anyone at all.. It'd be different. Right now I can't really do much, sadly. Since I have no cranks or anything, I've been trying backwheel stuff. Not much luck though. lol

Offline David (Toucan)

• Free Speech? Nahhh
  • Team
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2008, 12:24:20 AM »
Heh. I'm 14 as well, turning 15 in a few months. My bike was scrapped after a small accident like two days ago, and since I haven't been able to afford any new parts for the past year of riding, my bike is a pedal/crankless piece of **** with a completely different back tire since I got hit by a car.. God I love my piece of **** bike. XD

I wouldn't mind riding with anyone at all.. It'd be different. Right now I can't really do much, sadly. Since I have no cranks or anything, I've been trying backwheel stuff. Not much luck though. lol

all in good time man. my old bike was a pos... but i made do. once you do get a new bike, it will be twice as rewarding. come and ride- COME ON PEOPLE!!! FORGET ABOUT BEING BAD OR GOOD- JUST COME HAVE SOME FUN!!!!!

Offline E. Marx

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2008, 01:00:34 AM »
i wanted to come to that sesh, thanks for getting back to me ass  :angry:

haha its all good though, next time you guys session ill be there

should i pm you my cell number?
Sanity is only the commonly accepted level of insanity.