Author Topic: funniest thing that eva happened to ya  (Read 4351 times)

Offline daman

funniest thing that eva happened to ya
« on: December 09, 2007, 11:38:05 PM »
whats the funniest thing that Eva happened to ya because we wanna here about it and if you have any pics or vids of it dat would be even beta

Offline Norky

• Hitchhiker
Re: funniest thing that eva happened to ya
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 11:39:30 PM »
I hit a stationary pole, at about 0.5 km an hour.

it was kinda stupid, and i almost suffered a concussion and broken rib.

XD

funny though

Offline DaviD (dave0)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Flatland from Israel
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 12:02:08 AM »
bailed an attempted bar ride nose manual and turned 180 while in the bail, ran backwards and got stuck at the bike again... i have no idea how..

did a fork glide, returned in the cyclone way, f*cked up tried to jump off, my foot got hooked on the seat and i did a freaking front flip and landed smooth didnt feel anything..

brake cable tore in middle of doulbe firehydrant, kinda jumped in a weird monkey way, was fuuny too.

Offline Sagaris

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2007, 12:27:27 AM »
You know when you drag your foot under the frame on the front tyre to wash off a bit of speed. I tried doing it on the side with the spokes when I was going fast.

Big mistake. My foot get well and truely jammed between the spokes and forks so I was on the floor trying to crawl but my bike was stuck on my foot. I tried walking back to my bag dragging my bike on my left foot to get the wheel off but by then I swear the whole skatepark was in hysterics.

One minute, the sole flatlander that everyone respects, then the other, the same guy with a bike stuck to his foot.

Offline thatunderscoreguy

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 12:30:23 AM »
Bailed during a merry-go-round :(

Offline daman

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2007, 01:46:29 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D if i had to rate how funny it was i wold say 8/10

this is the funniest thing dat Eva happened 2 me

but the funniest thing that Eva happened to me was i was riding my bike round the bike track and i got so much speed i come of the berm and hit a tree about 3 meters behind the berm and i knocked my shoulder out of place     

Offline laame

• Hitchhiker
  • disbalanced
    • laame.info
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2007, 01:51:14 AM »
Nothing special yet, except some hard slams into a wall while doinge megaspins in a room.
Life in Motion

Offline E. Marx

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2007, 02:00:29 AM »
Mine was about a month ago,

Riding home from my girlfriends and i rammed into a bent over "No Turn on Red sign"

It was dark and i have really bad eyes so i just kinda smashed into it, i almost decapitated myself, if the sign didnt end up bending into the middle of the road and knocking me flat on my back. The people in the car by me musta died.

I got 3 stitches in my jaw and had a pretty embarassing story to tell at the hospital.
Sanity is only the commonly accepted level of insanity.

Offline Mr.Jowee

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2007, 03:37:21 AM »
I was riding at a playground parking in the middle of the day. A car with two high school age girls rides up and starts watching. I start doing a mc-circle (because it's the fastest spinning trick I can do, and everyone loves fast spinning tricks, and I love jail bait). Well, I had just spun into the mc-circle when they pulled up a little too close, my back wheel barely hits their bumper, it throws me off, the bike slams against the ground, I trip and fall, they freak out and speed of because they figure I was hurt and it was totally their fault.

Another time I was riding at a handball court when this old guy, probably in his early 60's started talking to me. I'm pretty sure he was coming onto me.

A few years ago, I was riding at a mall parking lot. A security guard pulls up, and tells me he's calling the cops. I'm a pretty non-confrontational person, so it wasn't like I was yelling at him or anything like that; when told to leave, I comply. Anyway, he blocks my jeep, and gets on his radio, calling for back up. I start my jeep, and put it in gear, prepared to just drive over a curb in front of me, all the while pleading for him to just let me go, as I havn't broken any laws (no warning, no fighting, nothing). He reaches into my jeep, grabs my arm, and I just gun it, hoping the curb. He gets into his truck to chase me. He pulls in front of me and blocks my way, so I back up really quickly. When he tries to drive behind me, I take off forward again and cut to the right, making it impossible for him to get in front of me. As I'm speeding away from him in the mall parking lot, I see a cop on foot running toward me. I just kept on driving, taking the back streets all the way to my buddy Mickey's house until the heat was off. It was the only time I've ever run from security or the police. Really, other than bs like curfew violations, under-age drinking, and traffic laws, it was the only time I've ever broken the law.

Offline x james x

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2007, 03:40:06 AM »

XD

funny though
I've done this 3 times, mid fork glide all 3.

Offline Norky

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2007, 03:58:07 AM »

XD

funny though
I've done this 3 times, mid fork glide all 3.

I did it while riding, on the seat.

kinda dumb

timk4130

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2007, 04:34:29 AM »
THE FUNNIEST THING?

finding  a bmx  forum , and watching  people take things way to serious!!!!

i have to say bmx forums, or any forums  @ that , hell even  chat rooms are the best entertainment  ever!

Offline Andy Marsh(Mallow)

• Backpacker
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2007, 04:53:38 AM »
Not funny at the time, but I was simply riding backwards over the handlebars and couldn't see behind me.  I was going really slow.  I was riding in this parking lot on-campus and  I slammed into a light pole with a large concrete base and hit my head on the concrete slab.  I didn't notice the damage until I went to a meeting at work and they said "what happened!"  I didn't know what they were talking about until I looked in the mirror.  My whole neck was covered in blood and there was a big cut in my head.  Since I was already running late for my labor meeting from riding too long, I didn't notice.  I thought I got a fracture, but it didn't hurt.  It healed perfectly to my knowledge, but now I am bald in that spot, though you can't tell cause I have pretty thick hair. 
The biggest injuries happen to me when I do easy, casual riding because I am careless and let my concentration down, and start daydreaming.
being small has it's advantages... :mellow:

NoSweatShop.com" BORDER="0

Offline Rob Shaw

• Backpacker
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2007, 09:21:28 AM »
So, Saturday, me, cory and percy, and rob were all biking in a downtwon parking lot at about 11pm. Percy, cory and i were sitting in percys car waiting for robs mom to come pick him up. I look to my left and i see a car shooting across the parking lots towards us. I thought to myself "Holy **** that guys going really fast, he might hit us or a bike" he drives about a meter away from the car and slams on the brakes. He jumps out and i look around and realize 3 other cop cars and vans just surrounded us with their sirens going. 8 cops jump out of their cars hand on their guns, yelling "GET OUT OF THE CAR WITH YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM" So cory percy and i get out with our hands up, clueless to whats going on, they grab us, spin us around and push us against the car, spread our legs, handcuff us behind our back and push us to our knees. They then search us and the car, and when they find nothing, they ask us what we were doing, We explain that we were biking and waiting for Rob's mom(who just arrived at that moment) and werent doing anything wrong. Rob in the mean while was practicing backyard glides across the parking lot, not taking notice that his 3 friends are on their knees in handcuffs. They then start to realize that we werent doing a major drug deal, and were in fact biking, when they find no drugs in the car or our bags. They then find a bannana in corys bag, and the cop says"Hey jim, i got something" Cory says "All I have in there is a bannana and a video camera." The cops then start to make yag jokes about what were we doing with a bannana, a video camera, and a pump. We manage to smooth things out and after percy busts a mad time machine for the cops to prove we werent lying, we are released and apologized to. Moral of this story? Don't go to or near Mcdonalds with percy and I.

This is my buddy Thomas telling this story and I'm the one who didn't notice what was going on for about ten minutes. You never know whats gonna happen when your out with the perce snatcher.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 09:23:59 AM by locomotivegliderob »

Offline Flatpanda

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2007, 11:10:03 AM »
A random member of public ran full pelt into my frame as it whipped round.
I didn't see him coming and he had no idea that I was turbining into his path.
He hurt himself bad from the weird sound that he made as he totally ate the ground, and I just stepped down. My bike was fine too.
It was even better 'cause there were about 100 rowdy onlookers queuing for the bus to take them to a football match.
 :wacko: