Author Topic: BZeke = Dmitry Dyukov, according to Facebook  (Read 2529 times)

Offline Erik Otto

• GF Inhabitant
  • The Brotherhood for life.
    • Monolithic Flatland
BZeke = Dmitry Dyukov, according to Facebook
« on: December 08, 2007, 05:55:23 PM »
Hey I know all about the controversial BZeke and the fake pics.  I got a random Facebook request from him and I was intrigued so I added him.  He has a link to a Russian website that looked like it had videos of him riding and he also has some pics of himself riding before a crowd in what looks to be a contest setting.

The point is that someone from that event must have seen him ride and can confirm if in fact the boy can ride.

My gut has always told me that he was a fake because if you were that good there would have been footage that has surfaced by now.  I just wanted to let yawl know since there is an obvious interest in the whole BZeke thing.  Anyway here is the facebook link:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=773248306&ref=nf

Offline ASC

• GF Inhabitant
Re: BZeke = Dmitry Dyukov, according to Facebook
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 06:16:13 PM »
Oh no, now he is going to get excited that he is mentioned in here again, and his facebook page..lol..N
RIDE......RIDE......RIDE

TJ Perry

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 07:12:02 PM »

what have you done

timk4130

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 09:13:59 PM »
a.
most of us really dont care weather you can ride, or you can't , or @ what level of riding  you are @ , or tricks you do , or dont do.

b.
there are pleanty of guys that i know that have been around since day 1 that i can name off(but wont do on here) that can hold thier own , and still you see none, or very  little, or old footage of  them .
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 09:20:29 PM by timk4130 »

Offline Le_Polonais

• Backpacker
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 01:38:25 AM »
Bzeke is soooooo dreamy

Offline Erik Otto

• GF Inhabitant
  • The Brotherhood for life.
    • Monolithic Flatland
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 06:48:26 AM »
I am just curious now.  I don't really care either way.  Someone was there with a video camera right?

Offline JFos

• GF Inhabitant
    • www.myspace/richardmccoy.com
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2007, 06:52:16 AM »
See now that he's famous he's going to start taking fake pictures of his OWN real tricks...

space will implode.
Schramm’s Law: “The single most important contributor to a nation’s economic growth is the number of startups that grow to a billion dollars in revenue within 20 years.”

Duncan

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2007, 07:07:34 AM »
BZeke is the best rider in all of Europe. Stop being so jealous guys.

Offline JFos

• GF Inhabitant
    • www.myspace/richardmccoy.com
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2007, 07:28:19 AM »
Dont let the Russinas hear you call them European.

They WILL correct you and inform you just HOW Asian they truely are.

Well they "ice grilled" me over it..lol
Schramm’s Law: “The single most important contributor to a nation’s economic growth is the number of startups that grow to a billion dollars in revenue within 20 years.”

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2007, 11:44:32 AM »
Russians. Asians. Europeans. Oh it gets confusing. Back when Russia was the USSR, it was 15 Russian countries as one , USSR. All these individual regions were considered in the continent of Asia, but as it broke up into its 15 individual nations,  the westernmost countries turned into eastern Europe. Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Belorussia and Ukraine. I've heard of continental drift, but continental shift?

As for Bzeke, he is a world class stirrer. His number one intention was to aggrevate, infuriate and generally stir everyone up. He would make comments like "I hate Martti's riding", when he probably didn't, but it got ppl into a frenzy.
The more ppl got upset with him, the more he liked it coz thats his sense of humor. His saying on his intro page was "haters make me famous".
He is a professional schit stirrer.

Fake pics? Possibly, but not all of them. How hard is it to pose a blender/pedal time machine? Its not possible unless you can at least ride into them. Many switchfoot tricks were obviously posed, but at a guess, he would be mid level rider. Not a pro, but not a begginer. If you got upset with him, you made him happy.

Duncan

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2007, 12:57:47 PM »
I think he is a genius and a inspiration to us all.

rully

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2007, 03:45:25 AM »
^^ so true... he's a living legend