Author Topic: Travis Collier Macneil Frame  (Read 21924 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Travis Collier Macneil Frame
« on: November 15, 2007, 09:20:14 PM »
Travis Collierīs Macneil signature frame was already discussed in the forum last week. We asked Travis for some more information and here is what he can say so far:

This is the first prototype of my Macneil frame. Ive been testing it for the past few weeks. Its pretty dialed so far and the setup is amazing. We are shooting to get it out for our spring 2008 order, but nothing is official yet. As soon as everything is nailed down and ready to go for production, we´ll have full specs up on the Macneil site. Lots of trips coming up so keep checking www.macneilbmx.com for updates. Travis

Check out Travis setup: Bikecheck Travis Collier  

h_man

Re: Travis Collier Macneil Frame
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 10:13:16 PM »
I like the simplicity of the frame & the general geometry not sure on the graphics but their  growing on me an  overall impression i give it a thumbs up nice one Travis & Macneil. ;D
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 10:14:57 PM by h_man »

Offline bloody0sabbath

• Backpacker
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 12:13:34 AM »
does any one of any video of travis? i really watching him ride . jsut cant find that much
I'd Yield to the devil instantly, Did it not happen that myself am he!

Offline Vic

• Cliffhanger
  • New Zealand
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 10:18:34 AM »
yea I haven't actually seen much of this guy apart from these 2 videos, hes got daddy long legs:

Braun Flatground 2005:

http://www.seitenweise.net/crumpler/global-flat/braun_flatground_pro_qualifiers_from_global-flat.avi

http://www.seitenweise.net/crumpler/global-flat/braun_flatground_pro_final_from_global-flat.avi

in my opinion, one of the best Matt Wilhelm runs I've ever seen in this pro video
griOt: "I suggest start learning Hang5. This trick will open a lot of doors, such as courage"

Offline Bivol

• Funky Chicken
  • April Fool
    • http://www.how2flat.ru
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 11:11:12 AM »
Small | Large

planck

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 12:27:00 PM »
Am I the only person who simply can't connect to the Macneil site?! It's been like that for ages for me now, have no probs connecting to anything else  :huh:

Si.

louisflat

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 06:49:36 AM »
i think i want this frame, i hope they make it in like 18.5

louisflat

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2008, 02:27:20 PM »
i don't think he would make a complete. he seems more of an all around rider, which is awesome.
but i don't think macneil even makes completes to begin with.

blindingsun

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 01:13:37 PM »
i wouldn't buy ANYTHING promoted by travis. cos he wears girly jeans and uses a 30t sprocket. talk bout out of touch.

Offline condemned bmx

• Deathtrucker
  • yo
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2008, 01:28:57 PM »
cant seem to get on the macneil web site, can someone post the specs plz!
slater

timk4130!

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2008, 03:12:43 PM »
ive allways liked watching travis ride...since the first time i watched him kick his bike in that dusty area in paved paradise.....color pants or not travis has worked hard for everything he has got..or will get in the bmx industry...

Offline KD

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2008, 01:27:06 AM »
i wouldn't buy ANYTHING promoted by travis. cos he wears girly jeans and uses a 30t sprocket. talk bout out of touch.

Are you being sarcastic?  I hope so.  There's this thing called freestyle where you can do whatever the hell you want.  Have you heard of it??

Thlayli

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2008, 01:33:06 AM »

Are you being sarcastic?  I hope so.  There's this thing called freestyle where you can do whatever the hell you want.  Have you heard of it??

Do we need a sarcasm tag?

blindingsun

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2008, 01:34:01 AM »

Freestyle is dead. like 10 years ago. do keep up

katobmx

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2008, 01:53:10 AM »
I like his coppper/flourescent yellow bike more.