Author Topic: JAM- URBAN/DANCE FESTIVAL  (Read 1600 times)

Offline ryry4130

• Deathtrucker
JAM- URBAN/DANCE FESTIVAL
« on: November 16, 2007, 08:02:28 PM »
This thread is to get your feedback and ideas for a huge jam showcasing all urban forms or art/expression.Live music,graff writers,dancers,tattoo artists,flatlanders,trials,etc.you get the idea!!
I think this would be a good way to expose the art of flatland in the purist form and to push flatland out there a little more.All these artforms feed off each other one way or another.
So there it is.All feedback would be appreciated.
Thanks Derek for the spark!!

Budz

Re: JAM- URBAN/DANCE FESTIVAL
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 08:21:26 PM »
u know im already down!!! ;D :beer:
and like i said, ill help out in way possible.
can bring bands, artists, tattoo artists, and a few local east-coast clothing companies.
im sooo stoked on the idea!

Offline ASC

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 08:26:34 PM »
There is have no worry in regards to, if something of this nature has been done before.

All under one roof...do it. You all need to bring culture into the sports lifestyle back, especially if this is to take place in North America.

RIDE......RIDE......RIDE

Offline LVSR

• Cliffhanger
  • I don't do 'tricks' I do 'illusions'
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 09:53:17 PM »
Horrible idea!  I don't want any kind of attention brought to flatland.  I like it just the way it is.

^^^ Just what someone will say before the thread is over, haha I beat you too it.

Anyways a great idea and I am completely down.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty nor security" --Benjamin Franklin