Author Topic: khe geisha fnt hub proplems  (Read 1316 times)

darkwave101

khe geisha fnt hub proplems
« on: October 18, 2007, 01:46:24 AM »
ok this isnt really a proplem but my frnt hub geisha 10mm when i place it in the forks i have to stick large thick spacers at each side and some times when i tighten them up the  hub and axels wills spin and feels slack and rocks inthe forks at firts i thought maybe my fork legs mite be slightly apart or summit so i tried my wheel in 3 other sets of forks and i get the same proplem...i am running inertai forks and i was gonna upgrade my axels to 14mms.....has any one else had this problem and if so hoe did u sort it...so u kno i tried tightin with and without pegs

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
Re: khe geisha fnt hub proplems
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 11:28:39 AM »
Hey Darkwave, that was KHE's intention to have clearance between the flanges and the fork. Thats why coupling it up with the tanakas, you can fit your entire hand between the spokes and fork while in the upside down positions of dumptrucks. It clearly states this in every written piece of info about the geishas and tanakas.

The washers/spacers give more room , thats all, its not faulty. With geishas, you need a cone spanner to hold the studs with one hand while loosening/tightening the nuts with the other hand. It seems tricky at first, but its easy once you get used to it.

darkwave101

Re: khe geisha fnt hub proplems
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 11:51:42 AM »
thanks for that i feel like a twat now lol