Author Topic: Flatlanders in South Florida?  (Read 61701 times)

Offline brian84corvette

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Flatlanders in South Florida?
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2008, 10:55:32 AM »
im converting my street bike to flatland,
I used to ride alot back in the day as a youngin.   looking to pick it up agian.
im right above ft lauterdale area.  - pompano - deerfield - coral springs -margate, ext...
any one know of some dudes around my way?

I saw a dude riding a breakless setup 0 deg ofset forks and stem
at my local hockey rink down by federal hw and copans. - when I was skating.
he was a cool dude - let me ride his setup and all.

hope I run in to him again.
there is lotts of stuff I need to learn.  and its harder to do by yourself.
Old dudes can still rip

Offline RicanRider

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2008, 04:43:18 AM »
Sunshine sessions!!!!! :mellow: at Bayside downtown Miami every saturday mornig!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Here in north Miami....I go to bayside area quite often for hangouts but never saturday. Now i have a good reason to.

SEBA.....what location for your spot bayside? is it bicentinel park?

If we can confirm i will call more locals.

Throw on some tunes & make sweet tender love to your byke.

Offline andsvp

« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2008, 06:50:48 AM »
i live in kendall, in the hammocks, havent rode in about 4yrs but im gonna start again    as soon as i put my quamen back together

hey what up... i live in kendall drive... i just bought my first BMX yesterday so im a total newbie and starting late.. :P im 20.. maybe we can ride.. laters

Offline seba

• Backpacker
  • Flatero naci!!! - Flatero muero!!!
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2008, 09:16:12 AM »
MIAMI (south Beach here!!!!!!!!!!!)

five street and ocean drive (south beach) i ride there every tuesday(the spot sucks).
But we can organize a jam at Bay Side next saturday!!!!!!. :beer:

Sunshine sessions!!!!! :mellow: at Bayside downtown Miami every saturday mornig!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Here in north Miami....I go to bayside area quite often for hangouts but never saturday. Now i have a good reason to.

SEBA.....what location for your spot bayside? is it bicentinel park?

If we can confirm i will call more locals.

Offline RicanRider

« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2008, 11:07:33 AM »
Word. I'll bring the peanut butter, cuz i'm sooooo ready for that jam!!!!! :mellow:

Offline RicanRider

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2008, 11:13:59 AM »
Anyone in south miami been to KNIGHT BIKES at southland mall?? way down in Goulds area. Couple of guys working there ride flat. Thats where i got alot of my parts.

Offline an53

• Forkglider
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2008, 02:48:37 PM »
miami here!!!! i usually ride at the university of miami and tamiami park cement volleyball courts!!!! we gotta put this miami jam together.

Offline seba

• Backpacker
  • Flatero naci!!! - Flatero muero!!!
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2008, 07:50:11 PM »
miami here!!!! i usually ride at the university of miami and tamiami park cement volleyball courts!!!! we gotta put this miami jam together.

Hola Alex ,i wanna go there but i got no car bro!!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: we have to set a date!!!!!!!maybe the last sunday of this month?

Miami riders lets jam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Offline andsvp

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2008, 12:26:41 AM »
im such a newbie but i dont care i just wanna go there... MIAMI LETS DO THIS... idk anybody that rides... i want to learn from others..  ^_^

Offline RicanRider

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2008, 12:39:43 PM »
im such a newbie but i dont care i just wanna go there... MIAMI LETS DO THIS... idk anybody that rides... i want to learn from others..  ^_^

Thats the spirit dude. Everyone gota start somewhere. What better way then to see how its done upfront. I look forward to sharing knowledge with you.

By the way GUYS, i created a topic for southeast FL, check it out. I put some good words into it.

Lata guysss
-J

Offline andsvp

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2008, 04:31:18 AM »
ive been going to practice on a shopping center here on kendall drive and 137av... it seems like it would be a good spot to meet up... i havent seen any security so thats good.. :D

Offline RicanRider

Re: South Florida Jam Saturday April 19
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2008, 07:40:59 AM »
ive been going to practice on a shopping center here on kendall drive and 137av... it seems like it would be a good spot to meet up... i havent seen any security so thats good.. :D

You see, Kendall may be a bit too south for the folks coming down from north. (So far i know 2.) We gona try and make it happen around central east coast miami like Bayside, so its even for us to drive to. As for that shopping lot spot, would you be able to snap some photos so we have an idea of the scenario?

I WILL BE SCOUTING MY DESIGANTED AREAS TOMOROW AND WILL PROVIDE PICS FOR YOU ALL TO CHECK OUT.

in case anyone wants to reach me. my celly is 786 252 0517 -dont hesitate to call

Offline andsvp

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2008, 01:21:19 AM »
damn it... i just came back from the place.. ill take some pics tomorrow and ill post them here... or if i go later in my car.. :P

but yeah it is kind far from u guys.. i saw some tennis courts today tho.. they were closed and they didnt have the net and stuff.. so it looks like we could hit that spot too. ill make sure tomorrow till then laters..  :mellow:

Offline RicanRider

Tuesday result
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2008, 09:22:36 AM »
Word. I cant believe my camera took a crap on me just before i scouted south beach ^_^. And bayside is full of sh*t, the parking costs 5 bucks minimum LOL. best believe i drove my ass home. Next time i'll take the bus, just me and my precioius bike......and condoms. ooh sweet heaven i forgot how great the east coast is.

In other news Tuesday i got together with Seba....kicked it for at least 3 hours. :beer: :beer:

Offline RicanRider

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2008, 09:26:13 AM »
SOOOOOOOOO GUESS WHAT PEOPLE? WE GONA HAVE TO PUSH OUR JAMM BACK TO END OF THE MONTH OR EARLY NEXT MONTH. IT WAS JUST TOO SOON TO THROW IT OUT LIKE THAT.  UNDERSTAND THAT WITH BETTER SCHEDULE PLANNING WE CAN ENSURE EVERYONE MAKES IT SINCE WE HAVE A NICE SIZE CREW TO FLOW WITH. THANKS.