Author Topic: 50 years b-day edit  (Read 2198 times)

Offline you

• Cliffhanger
50 years b-day edit
« on: May 09, 2022, 03:35:04 PM »
« Last Edit: May 09, 2022, 03:37:08 PM by you »

Offline DaddyCool

• Deathtrucker
Re: 50 years b-day edit
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2022, 10:51:36 PM »
Hello, that is a gread video! You have such good whiplash skills, respect! I have seen some of your videos in the past and must say it is remarkable how your riding evolved.
By the way: I like your handlebar. Is it a custom bar? True Graveyard look in bigger size...
Your choice of music is also interesting. I like Radiohead a lot but it typically does not fit so well to riding. Here it works! The only edit that I remember with a Radiohead song was from Lee Musselwhite.
Sorry to see that your mother has passed away. And it is very nice to hear that she has supported your riding. Not many parents understand our passion.
I hope to see more video from you in the future!

Offline you

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2022, 11:02:32 PM »
Thank you very much, DaddyCool.

The bars are custom Graveyard Ti replicas done my Malo  (PiR)- 9.7"tall, 25.5" wide and 12 degrees of backsweep, they feel great.

It's been very difficult loosing my mom and I got to say that filming wasn't very easy at times. But I'm glad I pushed though and completed the edit. She's definitely enjoying it in some way or another. The song by Radiohead brings an atmosphere of melancholy and sadness...which is exactly how I'm feeling at this moment. Happy that to see it fit too.

Offline khe killah

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2022, 11:15:04 PM »
Great skillz, those whiplashes are very motivational.

Lovely looking bmx too, the colour scheme and choice of parts is spot on.

Offline you

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2022, 11:23:37 PM »
Thanks KHE Killah.

The frame, bars and fork are powdercoated in a finish called "Playbloy Blue"...I don't care about that name, but it does pop!

Offline metalbmxer

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2022, 03:59:38 AM »
really enjoyed the new edit Ramon! what was that at the end? some carving whiplash to backwards double whiplash? NICE!
Dax (now in LAS VEGAS as of July 2022)

Offline you

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2022, 05:04:02 PM »
really enjoyed the new edit Ramon! what was that at the end? some carving whiplash to backwards double whiplash? NICE!

Exactly that, Dax.
Thanks for noticing it! Took me one week of sessions to pull it.