Author Topic: Far east coaster ti opinions?  (Read 1545 times)

Offline sakis

• GF Inhabitant
Far east coaster ti opinions?
« on: April 26, 2021, 07:26:02 AM »
Hello everyone,
I am in the market for a new backwheel. I ride hard Pressure on parts so i was thinking To ask if anyone has experience with alienation malice rims or Fareast ti coaster. I ride odyssey coaster and hoffman generator rim atm and the new backwheel will be Almost 1 pound lighter.I think it will help for spinning tricks and general bike manouvres
« Last Edit: April 26, 2021, 06:42:42 PM by sakis »

Offline metalbmxer

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Far east coaster ti opinions?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2021, 06:52:27 PM »
Id go for it man, the TI FEC is really really good, light and strong. I only have 2 complaints. First was that I needed to add one of the included washers behind the driver bc of some occasional ghost pedaling. They even include the washer just in case you need it. Also sometimes it has skipped and taken an additional time to engage. But never on a ride out, just one time if that and makes a pop noise as it engages into the next engagement point. No freecoaster is perfect but the FEC is one of the best
Dax (now in LAS VEGAS as of July 2022)

Offline Mambocowboy

• Backpacker
Re: Far east coaster ti opinions?
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 09:41:54 PM »
Hello everyone,
I am in the market for a new backwheel. I ride hard Pressure on parts so i was thinking To ask if anyone has experience with alienation malice rims or Fareast ti coaster. I ride odyssey coaster and hoffman generator rim atm and the new backwheel will be Almost 1 pound lighter.I think it will help for spinning tricks and general bike manouvres t
I have malice laced to FEC ti.  I weigh 185-190. No issues...