Author Topic: NorCal Event  (Read 2868 times)

Offline aliasdck

• Cliffhanger
NorCal Event
« on: March 30, 2021, 07:41:45 PM »
I'm pretty bummed I missed the San Diego jam due to showing up on the wrong date (lol)

I'm contemplating trying to hold a jam in my area, maybe in May or June. I have no exp with advertising/promoting or anything like this. I also have nearly zero online reputation and no contacts for any other riders. But even if I could only get a few people to show up I'd consider it a a success.

Would anyone here consider coming? It would be somewhere in either the Bay Area, Central Valley (Sacramento, Modesto, Fresno, etc) or maybe on the coast like Santa Cruz area.

Mutt has had a bunch of jams for us here over the years but I think turn out was often low the last many years he tried. I haven't heard from him in a long while otherwise I'd ask him for some advice. Anyone have any for me for any aspects of holding a jam? Anything I need to consider? Im not on Instagram but plan to change that now.

If any of you NorCal guys see this please contact me and let me know if you'd interested, if you have a good spot that might work, or whatever else. PM me here or email Richard.dunn82@gmail.com.

Thank you!