Author Topic: Master of Balance Jam - San Diego, CA - Sunday March 27, 2021  (Read 10236 times)

Offline aliasdck

• Cliffhanger
Re: Master of Balance Jam - San Diego, CA - Sunday March 27, 2021
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2021, 11:57:52 PM »
Hey mambocowboy, I already made a post on rider hookup but throwing it in here too. I don't know if you have time to time ride weekday evenings but I'll be in Temecula / Murrieta Monday 4/12 through either Thursday 4/15 or Friday 4/16. I'll be riding each evening after 5pm if I can find somewhere to do so. If you're interested I could drive down to your area one evening.

Offline Mambocowboy

• Backpacker
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2021, 12:45:34 AM »
Hey mambocowboy, I already made a post on rider hookup but throwing it in here too. I don't know if you have time to time ride weekday evenings but I'll be in Temecula / Murrieta Monday 4/12 through either Thursday 4/15 or Friday 4/16. I'll be riding each evening after 5pm if I can find somewhere to do so. If you're interested I could drive down to your area one evening.
I'm at least an hour and 15 minutes away with no traffic ....

Offline aliasdck

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2021, 01:00:21 AM »
I'm not too familiar with the area but this isn't my first work trip there (headquarters is located there so I've been a few times) and I've had the pleasure of driving from there to San Diego at like 4-5pm, so I know it can be pretty lame traffic wise. I am more than willing to make the drive, traffic and all, if you're interested. It's likely I can even get off work earlier that day too so that I could possibly leave by like 2:30pm and avoid most of it, my work is pretty flexible.

If you do want to try to meet up that one day that week then let me know and I can PM you a contact number and I'll also reach out again to you on that Monday.