Author Topic: Landscapes 3 Judgement Day  (Read 6657 times)

Offline aliasdck

• Cliffhanger
Landscapes 3 Judgement Day
« on: June 09, 2019, 09:18:45 PM »
This clip that was just released yesterday, is this the actual movie or just a preview of it? Is very nice indeed, hoping it is just the preview and not the whole video otherwise it is very short.

Also, after watching Landscapes two (many many times, incredible video) I have one very important request for anyone reading this who is going to make a future video. PLEASE please show riders name on the screen during their first appearance in the video. The "Mix Tape" sections of Landscapes two feature incredible riders but I do not recognize all of them and this is frustrating.

Offline aliasdck

• Cliffhanger
Re: Landscapes 3 Judgement Day
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 03:38:03 AM »
This screenshot is from the Landscapes 3 clip, around the 6:00 mark just after Arnold Schwarzenegger says "I'll be back". Who is this rider?

Offline aliasdck

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 09:58:01 PM »
I think I've been able to answer my own questions:

1)This Clip is just a preview for the actual upcoming video. It did seem this way from watching it but I didn't want to assume so. Can't wait, should be excellent.

2)I think I found out who the rider is in the above photo by doing a bunch of google searches. I believe he is Chris Vasileiou. His links in the video are smooth, I like watching them very much, especially some of the tomahawk stuff.

Offline ollie

• Backpacker
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 10:45:20 PM »
When is it going to be available and where?

Offline aliasdck

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2019, 02:07:55 AM »
I don't know, I've not been able to find any information but I do not use any social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) so maybe that's why I am so out of the loop?

If anyone can provide any info it would be cool. I am pretty excited about this movie as I've watched landscapes 2 probably 100 times already. I've also been watching Nice Nice Very Nice and Forget What You Heard a bunch too. Such excellent videos.

Offline aliasdck

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2019, 08:41:43 PM »
Apparently Landscapes 3 is now available for $19.95. Can't wait to see it, just need to get the $$$ together first:

https://gumroad.com/l/jeudb

Anyone watched it yet?

Offline aliasdck

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2019, 04:43:11 AM »
I bought the video for $19.95 and just finished watching it. This is a beautiful video with excellent riding, I highly highly recommended it.

It's a large file about 5.5g and it took me about 50 minutes to download. I do have a crappy internet connection, for some it may download faster. I wasn't able to get it to stream properly though that may be because of my sh*tty connection, which is why I opted to download it instead.

Seriously, if you can afford the $20 then check it out!

Offline aliasdck

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2020, 03:48:47 AM »
I do miss the old days Mutt. Maybe I'll come out to Danville again once this virus settles down.

Does anyone still go to The Spot in Danville anymore? The ground must be getting old there so probably more cracks and stuff unless they repaved it?

Offline aliasdck

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2020, 04:26:13 PM »
That really sucks that The Spot is toast, I essentially  grew up riding there. And you helped me and other young riders by giving us new tires, parts and by connecting us with other riders all at The Spot. A lot of history is there.. I'm gonna miss that place.

I am surprised that the people who own/run the community you live in don't give you sh*t for riding on the street (are you still living in the same place?) I always assumed most of the people who lived there would frown on something like that. I'm glad they don't and that you have a place nearby to ride.

Maybe once this coronavirus thing settles down then You, Me and OSG can get together for a session.

Offline khe killah

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2020, 06:01:37 PM »
Now available to download for just $4.95!!

Landscapes 3

Offline khe killah

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2020, 12:07:26 AM »
Downloaded and watched, very nice quality production. I really enjoyed watching this, gave me that "I wanna go out and ride right now" feeling which i haven't had from a flat vid in a long time.

The stand out section for me was Nick Watts, his section blew my mind i had to watch it back at least 3 times. Sum combo links ive never seen before, fast mid school style.

Highly recommend this to anybody, especially at $4.95!

Offline sakis

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2020, 11:57:14 AM »
This screenshot is from the Landscapes 3 clip, around the 6:00 mark just after Arnold Schwarzenegger says "I'll be back". Who is this rider?

This is Chris vasileiou from Greece