Author Topic: SIRENTITY1973 is now VOODOO - If I know you, please read.  (Read 2009 times)

Offline Voodoo

• Hitchhiker
SIRENTITY1973 is now VOODOO - If I know you, please read.
« on: October 06, 2019, 10:29:24 PM »

I have been using my friend John's account for the last couple of years. I have gotten to know many of you under the handle "Sirentity1973"...Global-Flat had closed off new members and my friend John was gracious enough to share his account with me. I have made many good deals and trades with many cool people here.

Now Global-Flat has opened up membership again. I'm tired of cluttering up my friend's account and have started my own. I am now Voodoo on Global-Flat.

If you have dealt with Sirentity1973 over the past two years or so, it was me. John should be back soon and I'm sure he'll take that identity back over. I want to be far clear of it by then so there isn't a ton of confusion.

Thanks for reading and thanks to KHE Killah and Global-Flat for opening up membership again.
I don't miss old school technology one bit.
But old school style and art? We live in a world of a thousand one color decals. Old school aesthetics win a thousand times over.