Author Topic: free bike  (Read 4026 times)

Offline bmxelement90

• Backpacker
free bike
« on: March 11, 2019, 02:29:06 PM »
So I got this bike for free, slowly going to fix it up with spare parts. Trying my best to keep it as cheap as possible lol. I may sell it or donate it, but will most likely keep it.

DK Opsis complete with shadow sprocket and chain. St Martin bars. Odyssey black widow cranks. Eastern pedals, revenge front wheel, khe coaster to old hazard rim and bald primo and tioga tires.

Changed the tires, bike is really colorful now. I replaced the st Martin bars with these Merritt bars but will get some smaller 2pc bars soon. Gyro and front brakes coming soon. I took the front brake that was originally on this bike and put it on my main bike because it's a suelo lol

Offline 89schwinnsting

• Backpacker
Re: free bike
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 03:56:52 PM »
I once had this same model DK Signal. I donated the frame, but kept the forks. They are pretty solid.

Offline a08

• Backpacker
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 03:37:11 AM »
Are all DK opsis frames non integrated?

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 02:33:08 AM »
Fncken cool!!

Offline bmxelement90

• Backpacker
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2019, 05:41:58 PM »
 Still haven’t gotten around to getting brake cables but I did put the St.Martin bars back on and changed out the seat to a shadow railed. Still want to eventually get some 7.5ish 2pc bars on though. taking off the massive bar ends was a chore, but nothing wd-40, a hammer, and a punch couldn't fix lol