Author Topic: Texas Flatlanders needs your help  (Read 1406 times)

Offline bmxelement90

• Backpacker
Texas Flatlanders needs your help
« on: August 30, 2017, 12:45:26 AM »
from the gofund me page: https://www.gofundme.com/help-andrew-and-jackie

Greetings all,
My name is Randall Edwards, I live in Austin Texas and I represent Texas Flatlanders and on behalf of riders everywhere I'm asking for help  for our friends of flatland Andrew and Jacquelyn Guerrero who  have been hit suoer hard by hurricane Harvey. We are asking for your help because as a result of historic rainfall amounts they've essentially lost everything, their home was flooded, their vehicles are underwater, they've been reduced to having to flee the area with little more than the clothes on their back. 
 Andrew is the catalyst  who organized Texas Flatlanders and brought riders together from all over Texas and points beyond, he's helped out many a rider/person along with his wife who also fully supports flatland/bmx and is always by his side at events cheering riders on, taking pictures etc. helping to run them, they have been instrumental in organizing and assisting with riding events statewide and could defintely use a helping hand in this ultra difficult time, thank you in advance for contributiing to an amazing family who has had their lives flipped upside down.  Your donations will go  directly to helping Andrew and his family get back on their feet.