Author Topic: Quentin Pelorson avoiding Steamrollers  (Read 3006 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Quentin Pelorson avoiding Steamrollers
« on: June 23, 2015, 01:16:53 PM »

Quentin is an awesome guy and an awesome rider! You have to watch his new video, full of hard switches and as the titles says without any steamrollers ;-) Quentin is riding for brakeless.ch and we found his comment on their blog:

“Steam Roller is one of the first tricks beginners learn in BMX Flatland. This trick can be linked with almost any other, it became an easy to handle trick in the middle of a combo. By removing this trick from my combos, I was obligated to discover new tricks to build my combos. Ever since my combos have become smoother and more dynamic. Sometimes, thanks to a limitation, you get over your own limits.”

Offline Ultraman Zoffy

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Quentin Pelorson avoiding Steamrollers
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 12:15:22 AM »
Got nothing against steamrollers and all the variations/links in and out of them, but I think this is a rad idea, similar to Sam Foake's "no pumping" evolution to his riding. Hopefully others start branching away from pump steamroller-centric routines and we start seeing more varied or new styles come up. Calling it: Avoiding Time Machines will be the next episode in the series. =P

Offline kabirun

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 01:39:05 AM »
man WTF??  this is some serious stuff….

Offline MAYTRICKS

• Backpacker
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 01:25:26 AM »

One of my favorite riders. Another excellent edit Quentin and ride on.