are still people riding there and no one is there then i dont
want them to get all pissed off.

i think the whole i ride by myself and ride at my own spot
is the thing going on here in Nor-Cal. Plus riding at theClocktower
during the weekend is very hard with all the pedistrians, skaters
and everything else going on but the Weekday is ok to ride there
but everyone busy during the weekday working, going to school
etc.

Like i said i am going to ride no matter what!
i drove 2 1/2 hours down from the mountains and rode with
Alex Caps for an hour and then went and got a drink and went
and rode another hour after alex left plus i rode with some of
the Grass Valley flat riders earlier.

HitchHikingFlatlander:
Hey I'm a committed rider but I'm committed to riding not to riding with everyone. Its tough for us valley riders to get together and all go ride. We have jobs, wifes, families and just hectic schedules that all differ, I've been over this before.

Personally I've just had the first two days off in a row in about a month, i've been working long hours six days a week for the most part. I also just got back from upstate New York on business.

Clocktower? who cares theres a million places to ride in Norcal and most are closer to home. We have spots here in the valley where we can have a whole parking lot to ourselves and not be bugged by any peds, cars or skaters. You all say the word and we'll tell ya the place.

The spot is a much better alternative than the Clocktower and there is the place at the bottom of the Castro Valley grade in Dublin that Mutt found a while back. At least with the spot I dont burn up my precious riding time traveling.

norcalmutt:
NOR-CAL JAM SESSION
OCTOBER 6TH
GRASS VALLEY CA
JUST ANNOUNCED

see main thread for info
you guys..Paul Osicka will be there
and also Marcel Tremblay..two pros!
atleast!

yoksthed0pest:
Hey!! Is that the bike that I like?!  ;D I love the pics! Post more! So cool  :mellow:

Carlo:
clocktower dead?  I still go out there sometimes at night whenever I have the chance to (once a month at most?).  Most of the time it's with riz, andy, james, or some other folks.  Just because pete is out there anymore everyday doesn't mean that the spot is dead.  It just means that it's harder to catch some flat riders out there.

BTW my ass hurts from alex's dope tricks.  GOOD $HIT!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version