Author Topic: Alex Jumelin's Stem-Boomerang Challenge  (Read 4508 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Alex Jumelin's Stem-Boomerang Challenge
« on: February 18, 2014, 01:48:39 PM »

Alex came up with a new trick, the Stem-Boomerang aka Stemrang"Inspired to learn this new type of boomerang i was starting this tricks 3 weeks ago and filmed all steps ,it took me 1 week to do a double and then 2 weeks to pass 3 times over the frame to complete a 4 stemrang . Hope you like it , old school influence brakeless of course."

Ok, let's set the next challenge, what about a Crossbarrang?

Offline maksymilian

• Hitchhiker
Re: Alex Jumelin's Stem-Boomerang Challenge
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2014, 08:41:52 PM »
I have done it than two years ago, so its not his new personal trick, just copy.

I dont like when somebody copy tricks... and i dont mean just doing the tricks that you didnt invent, because its normal to do hang5 or steamroller. but to make name for the tricks that you didnt invent, make hype about it, talk arround about "your new trick" and stuff like this.

my steam boomerang video: https://vimeo.com/63779893

i have written this on aj facebook and after he deleted my post and baned me, smells like big money are arround...

Offline ollie

• Backpacker
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2014, 09:44:15 PM »
I am sorry but the way you are doing it is not the same. I am sure the concept of standing on the stem during boomerang is not new, but the way Alex mastered it, touching nothing but the stem for multiple boomerangs, kind of is.

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 10:52:50 PM »
my steam boomerang video: https://vimeo.com/63779893

i have written this on aj facebook and after he deleted my post and baned me, smells like big money are arround...

He's copied a few other tricks from people that are like you who don't get as much exposure. I was talking to a rider from south america the other week that said the same thing happened to him. I find it really funny that he got butt hurt enough to delete your post and ban you. Sounds right though.

Offline D

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 11:20:40 PM »
RL Osborn used to do multiple no touch boomerangs with one foot on the crossbar.  He called it the xerox machine.