Author Topic: martii/justin  (Read 28151 times)

Offline kchez

• Backpacker
    • Phenomenon Designs
Re: martii/justin
« Reply #75 on: November 06, 2013, 07:06:42 PM »
It's too bad he didn't end up with some "outside" sponsors (clothing, shoes, energy drinks etc.) that could have paid a salary so that money from contests could have been supplemental, and just did shows/edits. Maybe without the contest pressure it could have kept him riding, but some people are just wired with that competitive nature that they can't escape from. Would have been interesting to see where he would have pushed his progression to.

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #76 on: November 06, 2013, 08:25:34 PM »
He didn't play the game the way a lot of guys do. He didn't go out of his way to "be cool", so the sponsors never showed him love.

It's a joke.

Offline Flatgod

• Backpacker
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2013, 03:30:41 AM »
Of course my interpretation could be flawed because I never even met the guy.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

........................./´¯/)
......................,/¯..//
...................../..../ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2013, 04:26:52 AM »
Of course my interpretation could be flawed because I never even met the guy.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

........................./´¯/)
......................,/¯..//
...................../..../ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\

Oh I'm so offended that the same dumbass who casts aspersions on one of the greatest riders who ever rode doesn't like the obvious flaws in his thinking pointed out.

f*cking forum riders. Always and forever.

Offline Flatgod

• Backpacker
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2013, 04:50:20 AM »
f*cking TJ Perry has the mentality of an eight-year-old child with always trying to get the last word in an argument. He thinks his say is the end-all-be-all. This hypocrite can't commit to making an objective argument toward one of the best riders out there regardless of his skill level (unless of course it's Chase). He will never learn to separate the emotion from the rationality nor will he ever accept when someone has a different opinion (it's practically traumatizing to him), and because of this, he will never understand the flaws in his own thinking. What a moron.

f*cking 'forum riders' like me who didn't even know of the existence of Global Flat until like four years ago were never forum riders.

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2013, 08:05:38 AM »
f*cking TJ Perry has the mentality of an eight-year-old child with always trying to get the last word in an argument. He thinks his say is the end-all-be-all. This hypocrite can't commit to making an objective argument toward one of the best riders out there regardless of his skill level (unless of course it's Chase). He will never learn to separate the emotion from the rationality nor will he ever accept when someone has a different opinion (it's practically traumatizing to him), and because of this, he will never understand the flaws in his own thinking. What a moron.

f*cking 'forum riders' like me who didn't even know of the existence of Global Flat until like four years ago were never forum riders.

You're precious.