Author Topic: Videos: Flatground Final and Voodoo Jam  (Read 11126 times)

h_man

Re: Videos: Flatground Final and Voodoo Jam
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2007, 11:51:03 PM »
Sick riding nice compilation Andy this was dope love it. ;D

Offline blind

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2007, 11:54:30 PM »
If this is the same Andy who made the ninja spin dvd please pm me. You said you would send me another dvd or refund my money. You never responded to my emails after you said you would.

my ninja spin dvd didnt work either what the hell!?!?!?!

Offline leeroy002

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 12:05:25 AM »
what the ****,!!
jesse puentes links man, !!

cheers andy top vid,

ps i bought 2 dvds off andy and they both work fine

Offline spix

• Team
  • Cliffhanger
  • Gábor [HUN]
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2007, 12:59:59 AM »
i love this vid!! thanks Andy! that small bike made me laugh ^_^ that's the best video i've seen in a while :beer:
flatland lives!

Offline Luis Elías

• Team
  • Deathtrucker
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007, 05:30:55 AM »
If this is the same Andy who made the ninja spin dvd please pm me. You said you would send me another dvd or refund my money. You never responded to my emails after you said you would.

my ninja spin dvd didnt work either what the hell!?!?!?!

I had problems with the Finals video as well; he sent me another one, though. Andy is a cool guy.

Offline jffe

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 07:37:45 AM »
----Really cool vid, I'm diggin' the balcony shot look. -_- Jesse's stuff looked amazing from that angle, and Matt Spinhelm made me even dizzier than usual.:mellow:

jffe

----Man, I shoulda watched the whole thing before commenting ha-ha. Was that James White or whom, with the freaky elbow glide switch move ? And tiny bike riding was actually very amusing looking. :P
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 07:53:53 AM by jffe »

Offline Vic

• Cliffhanger
  • New Zealand
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 08:01:58 AM »
And tiny bike riding was actually very amusing looking. :P

the kids bike was hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing, funniest thing I've seen in flatland ever ^_^
griOt: "I suggest start learning Hang5. This trick will open a lot of doors, such as courage"

Offline Andywood

• Hitchhiker
    • My myspace
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2007, 10:59:25 AM »
Thanks for the comments guys, i had a great time and tried to make sure that the video showed the vibe of the trip.  Huge thanks to Scott and Terry for the hospitality, this video's for you!

--------------------------------------
To RhodeIslandRick and Blind... Sorry to have let you down.  That whole project was a bit of a flop, and I appologise for not sending a replacement.  The price I charged only covered the blank dvds and postage, and in fact I lost money doing it.  That, with such a small amount of interest in general meant that I eventually just gave up with it.  DVD making is, frankly, a whole lot more trouble than it's worth a lot of the time.

Through no fault of my own I had to change email address, (its now andywood84@sky.com) and I'm sorry the dvds didnt work.  If you want your money back pm me with your paypal details or address or whatever and I'll get onto it.  It will have to be later in the month when I do it since I'm on the road for a while now.
-------------------------------------

Andy

Offline FlowCash

• GF Inhabitant
  • Warum Flatland? Weil ich kann!!!!
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2007, 11:06:26 AM »
damn. i hate freecaster.

Offline effraim

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2007, 12:48:44 PM »
Great video Andy, really did capture the whole vibe, from v spot, do jo thru till thecontest, awesome stuff!! Great memories from this trip, Scott, terry, Mickey, Vanessa, Keisha, all put lot of work and time, hospitality into the whole week, amazing memories!! hope to make it next year!

Offline seppl

• Funky Chicken
    • kunstform?! Flatland BMX Shop
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2007, 02:02:33 PM »
http://www.radioblogclub.fr/open/144800/justice/Justice-03%20D.A.N.C.E.

The video is DOPE.

dope shiat, congrats!
i hated to leave earlier, but i was at least not sleapwalking to work... see you soon!

a+

seb
kunstform?!  BMX Shop - Flatlands finest shopping.

Offline D.

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2007, 04:41:07 PM »
Andy> Great video, I liked it alot, you can tell that you put alot of effort in to make that video, thanks!

About the freecaster stuff. Mattias riding is just so impressive. He is wearing the crown well. Coming up with new stuff all the time.

Offline Peter Hollinger

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2007, 07:48:21 PM »
Was it just me or did it seem that there no atmosphere at Flatground?

Offline Scott O

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2007, 02:32:05 AM »
Andy thanks for the video.
Im stoked Cameron made it in!

Thanks
SCOTT

www.voodoojam.com
twitter @emceeob

Offline blind

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2007, 02:43:41 AM »
Thanks for the comments guys, i had a great time and tried to make sure that the video showed the vibe of the trip.  Huge thanks to Scott and Terry for the hospitality, this video's for you!

--------------------------------------
To RhodeIslandRick and Blind... Sorry to have let you down.  That whole project was a bit of a flop, and I appologise for not sending a replacement.  The price I charged only covered the blank dvds and postage, and in fact I lost money doing it.  That, with such a small amount of interest in general meant that I eventually just gave up with it.  DVD making is, frankly, a whole lot more trouble than it's worth a lot of the time.

Through no fault of my own I had to change email address, (its now andywood84@sky.com) and I'm sorry the dvds didnt work.  If you want your money back pm me with your paypal details or address or whatever and I'll get onto it.  It will have to be later in the month when I do it since I'm on the road for a while now.
-------------------------------------

Andy

dont worry about sending money back i won it at a contest so it didnt cost me anything.just wanted to see the riding.