Author Topic: Online Battles 2011 PRIZE list  (Read 6850 times)

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
Online Battles 2011 PRIZE list
« on: October 10, 2011, 01:08:21 PM »
Hey,

have been busy some time, so finaly I put together a prize list for the winners of the last flatland battles here on GF.
If you still haven't checked them out, do it: http://www.global-flat.com/smf/index.php?board=31.0
Next round will start on April, 2012.

Big thanks to all the sponsors: Chimera Bikz, Flatlandfuel, KHE Bikes, Diversion, S&M, World is Flat

If you see your name on the list, then please send me the details required (t-shirt size, FF account e-mail, frame specs, odi grip colour) and of course YOUR ADDRESS! (full name, street, city, postal code, country) so I understand the address.

Please notice that I am not responsible for the prizes, it's the deal of sponsors, so if anything is missing or taking a lot of time - please contact me and I will see what can I do.

I am thankful for the riders, judges and others enjoying this competition. Keep on riding!
Masters:

1st place - Ronny Engelmann @ Kassel Custom Frame from Chimera Bikz + World is Flat t-shirt + S&M DVD and stickers + DVD set from Diversion

2nd place - Molo KHE Watanabe seat + 25$ gift coupon from FF + DVD set from Diversion

3rd place - misterpola 25$ gift coupon from FF + DVD set from Diversion

Experts:

1st place - Kevin Brill @ Kassel 50$ gift coupon from FF + S&M DVD and stickers + World is Flat t-shirt + DVD set from Diversion

2nd place - Denny @ Göttingen KHE MAC 1 TIRE + DVD set from Diversion

3rd place - Rick Macdonald 25$ gift coupon from FF + DVD set from Diversion
Intermediates:

1st place -
Rodrigo Huck 50$ gift coupon from FF + S&M DVD and stickers + World is Flat t-shirt + DVD set from Diversion

2nd place - Steve Jordan KHE MAC 1 Tire + DVD set from Diversion

3rd place - Wouter van der Linde 25$ gift coupon from FF + DVD set from Diversion

Beginners:

1st place - manniedamaniac KHE Katana Fork + S&M DVD and stickers + DVD set from Diversion

2nd place - freshmaker KHE MAC 1 Tire + DVD set from Diversion

3rd place - Maax Odi Grips + World is Flat t-shirt + DVD set from Diversion

If anyone wants to trade his prizes with someone else, please deal each with other and both of you send me a PM and we'll arrange it.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 01:14:37 PM by ondo »

Offline Wouter van der Linde

• GF Inhabitant
    • Dutchflatland
Re: Online Battles 2011 PRIZE list
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 02:52:57 PM »
Sweet!! Thanks you so much Ondo! Were can I claim my prizes? :D

Offline Kevin Brill @ Kassel

• Backpacker
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 03:45:10 PM »
quiet interesting, katana fork for beginners and gift certificate for expert that barely covers shipping costs to germany

whatever

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 08:11:51 PM »
Sweet!! Thanks you so much Ondo! Were can I claim my prizes? :D

Send me your address & all other info man!

Offline pitdog504

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 06:05:14 AM »
Since your on the subject...  Still waiting on my prize from the 2010 battles.  I told you it was in bad taste to start the new battles before finishing up business with the last round.  That is exactly why i did not participate this round.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 06:07:19 AM by pitdog504 »

• GF Inhabitant
    • Dutchflatland
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 11:56:11 AM »
Since your on the subject...  Still waiting on my prize from the 2010 battles.  I told you it was in bad taste to start the new battles before finishing up business with the last round.  That is exactly why i did not participate this round.

I'm sorry to say, but that has to be your fault, this problem has been solved for everyone including me, got my tires about half year ago :)

Offline MICHELE

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2011, 12:58:30 PM »
me too i haven't recived anything from last round.
If I ever see a flat rider do a hop-to-wallride, my head would explode.

Offline pitdog504

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2011, 06:39:19 PM »

I'm sorry to say, but that has to be your fault, this problem has been solved for everyone including me, got my tires about half year ago :)

Excuse me?!?!  I DID MY PART.  I filmed my tricks.  I placed. Ondo asked everyone for their info after the round wrapped up and i sent my info THE SAME DAY.  Fast forward to about six monthes ago when talk about this round was starting.  I sent my contact info again.  It was then blamed on somebody else and then forgotten. 

NOW I ASK Wouter van der Linde, How is this my fault???

• GF Inhabitant
    • Dutchflatland
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 07:39:52 PM »
Same story for me, I didn't got my prices either, contacted Ondo, he contacted martin of KHE, and they send my my tires.. Simple as it is..

There was a topic somewhere for everybody who didn't received there prices ;)

Offline Aeons of Flat

• Backpacker
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 11:31:29 AM »
Same story for me, I didn't got my prices either, contacted Ondo, he contacted martin of KHE, and they send my my tires.. Simple as it is..

There was a topic somewhere for everybody who didn't received there prices ;)

I never got mine either. I'm not fussed, sh*t happens but just chiming in here, I chased up on it as well and it got deferred to someone else and then nothing happened.

quiet interesting, katana fork for beginners and gift certificate for expert that barely covers shipping costs to germany

whatever

Did you enter this for the prizes? You won, enjoy the glory and stop whining. An expert rider is more likely to have a better bike than a beginner on average so a fork makes sense for a beginner rider who is still developing their bike to suit their needs.

Offline ondo

• GF Inhabitant
    • Blog
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2011, 11:47:53 AM »
I am really sorry for anyone who didn't recieve their prizes because of KHE. I am really not responsible for any prizes in all the rounds.. I have talked to Martin and he talked to KHE but it seems they forgat about it long time ago..

loque

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2011, 11:49:17 AM »
Not only do khe make sh*t products there also a sh*t inadequate company , no surprises here folks. its a shame to given how much work ondo puts into running this.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 11:51:14 AM by loque »

byke

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2011, 11:59:05 AM »
Not a good situation.
I hope it gets remedied soon.

Offline Kevin Brill @ Kassel

• Backpacker
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2011, 01:46:47 PM »
" enjoy the glory and stop whining. "

yes.