Author Topic: Are we appreciating what Martti is doing right now?  (Read 10865 times)

Offline dexter @ Dessau

• Forkglider
Re: Are we appreciating what Martti is doing right now?
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2011, 05:11:47 PM »
at "loque"

dont want to answer, i think my massage was not that bad as you feel about it.
so please save your hate for something else...

only want to see him back doin a nice run or something like that, it is not only a contest thing
but if i see newest contest edits it looks liek a great time that always chatches me more than
a one man show who has sick rocketscience stuff inside.

sorry if it feels that i am a dork!

Offline Shortylonghair

• Backpacker
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2011, 07:16:42 PM »
Its almost an adrenaline rush just waiting to press the play button when he posts up a new video clip. I think thats the best way to explain how I feel about that.  Word.   :beer:

Offline jm

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2011, 07:51:37 PM »
he's creating flatland. i have deep respect for any and everyone who is able to do that, to any extent.
imo that's the most valuable thing a rider can do; create. personally i could care less if he ever competes again; the path he's on right now is best.

Offline indyBarber73

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2011, 08:00:07 PM »
Burd you know I have mad respect for what he's doing,jm said it best +1 on his quote as well,Oh his ultra 9inch bars are crazy badass mad control I totally can see why he went with that concept after rockin those for a while now myself,Martti you are "KING"#1 in my book!!!!!!Keep doing what your doing RIDER4LIFE.

Offline Limited

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2011, 08:09:15 PM »
I actually Appreciate "Todays Riding: Video Version" as much as I appreciate Martti's clips. Guys Like jm, Marlyland Flat, manniedamaniac, 5hane.0, are posting there regularly and are progressing. It's great   -_- on both ends. Martti's setting ground breaking tricks. There ground breaking themselves.

Offline Mr. Acid Green

• Backpacker
  • beware of the TROLL.
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2011, 11:07:34 PM »
Its almost an adrenaline rush just waiting to press the play button when he posts up a new video clip. I think thats the best way to explain how I feel about that.  Word.   :beer:

yup , when another video pops up from most of the pro-riders you almost know what you gonna watch...   but with Master Kuoppa is totally diferent , iam always surprised , amazed ....

keep up MK thats what we need right now!
please dont set yourself on fire.

Offline bakyardbyks

• Forkglider
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2011, 06:54:57 PM »
Yeah, I've been subscribed to martti's youtube channel for a month or so now.  Every time I check my e-mail and see the " kuoppamartti just uploaded a video"  I get all excited like it's christmas morning.

Offline ASC

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2011, 08:34:45 PM »
I think Martti is at the middle(creativity is never ending) of something awesome....getting towards Guru and Legendary....N
RIDE......RIDE......RIDE