Author Topic: BMX Freestyler: Hitchhiker Juggler Contest  (Read 9871 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
BMX Freestyler: Hitchhiker Juggler Contest
« on: July 03, 2011, 07:30:14 PM »
Mark told us about a new contest on BMX Freestyler!

"I am doing a contest this month on BMX Freestyler in Celebration of being on the internet for 7 years now. The idea came from this months Trick of the Month Hitchhiker Jugglers. Bobby Carter is sponsering this month. Anyhow I was asking him how many he could do and I thought it would be kind of cool to add that to Trick of the Month this month. Next thing I knew we generated $60 us dollars to the winner of the conest. I put all the rules up on BMX Freestyler. This spark more online contest like this to happen. I am pretty excited.   Here is the link for the information. Keep on Riding!   Mark"

Offline raddad67 (Mark)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Keep on Riding!! wwww.bmxfreestyler.com
    • BMX Freestyler
Re: BMX Freestyler: Hitchhiker Juggler Contest
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 08:33:05 PM »
Thanks Martin! I am very excited to be able to give away some money for this. Big Props to

John Yull, Joe Cicman and Chadwick for helping out and making this possible and Joe's Sponsor http://dannysirkinsuperfan.blogspot.com/

Keep on Juggling!

Mark

Offline raddad67 (Mark)

• GF Inhabitant
    • BMX Freestyler
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 06:58:56 AM »
WOW A lot can change in just a few hours be sure to check out the link. Prize money is now at $100!!

I am going to throw in $20.00 to the winner. John Yull is going to throw in $20 as well. Joe Cicman is throwing in $20.00. Chadwick is throwing in $7.00. Omari Cato is throwing in 12.50 Garyflyer throwing in .50 and Anthony Buglio throwing in $20.00

Check the link for how to submitt video and what you need to do for offical entry.

http://www.bmxfreestyler.com/2011/07/hitchhiker-juggler-contest.html

Offline raddad67 (Mark)

• GF Inhabitant
    • BMX Freestyler
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 01:23:46 PM »
Thanks to Ciarn Perry Prize money is now at 123.51. Ciarn threw in 23.51. Thanks Bro!

All the details are posted here
http://www.bmxfreestyler.com/2011/07/hitchhiker-juggler-contest.html

Keep on Riding!

Offline raddad67 (Mark)

• GF Inhabitant
    • BMX Freestyler
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 03:27:34 AM »
Prize and Information updated again. Prize Now at $157.71 Thanks to ONELOVEBMX for throwing in 4.20 and Nikola Olice throwing in $30. More details are up on BMX Freestyler. Thanks Effraim and Bobby Carter helping Judge videos.

Get all the info now
http://www.bmxfreestyler.com/2011/07/hitchhiker-juggler-contest-updated_1609.html

Keep on Riding!

Offline splf1

• Hitchhiker
    • www.onelovebmx.com
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 04:43:54 PM »
Jugglers

Offline hol23

• Backpacker
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 10:55:59 AM »
hello, i want to compete but i donīt know how much i should do to have a chance :D

Offline raddad67 (Mark)

• GF Inhabitant
    • BMX Freestyler
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2011, 02:13:50 PM »
As of right now no one has made a submission and the prizes keep going up. Some one has to set a starting point. That will push others and push you as well. Do as many as you can possibly do with out pumping or using a hill. Remember to show the date somehow. Send your video to me at webmaster@bmxfreestyler.com subject Hitchhiker Juggler Contest. You could possibly win. If someone goes further than you. Do it again and push your self harder.

Keep on Riding!

Offline theking

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 08:18:38 AM »
Hey! I would really like to get in on this just for fun, but I feel like the no hill or pumping rule limits some really epic jugglers. Being that a juggler is generally done on a slight slope, it just seems like it takes out the nature of the trick. I could probably get 20-30 on a straight parking lot, but to me it would be 10x more epic to see someone get past 50 or higher on a slight hill. Just my opinion I guess, but Ill for sure try to get a vid before the end of this month!

Offline raddad67 (Mark)

• GF Inhabitant
    • BMX Freestyler
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2011, 12:29:59 PM »
Also please remeber rule number 4. I have had a couple of submissions that didn't follow rule #4.

4. All entries must be filmed during the month of July 2011. Your video must show a current date with a newspaper or a phone or date time stamp on video. Older videos can be submitted for bragging rights but will not have opportunity for prize payment.

Amendment
In addition you can also say before or after your video that "This was filmed for the BMX Freestyelr Hitchhiker Juggler Contest". That will keep everyone honest and not using older footage.

Keep on Riding!

Offline Talisayflat

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2011, 05:07:49 AM »
I'll try this one on weekend.,

Offline raddad67 (Mark)

• GF Inhabitant
    • BMX Freestyler
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2011, 11:16:20 PM »
We finally had our first entry! The number to beat is 20!

Get all the details here
http://www.bmxfreestyler.com/2011/07/hitchhiker-juggler-contest-leader.html

Keep on Riding!

Offline briantunney

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2011, 05:26:23 AM »
22, filmed today.
22 Jugglers, Self-Filmed

Offline stunna, ville 1

• Backpacker
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2011, 01:08:39 PM »
i Know who will win this,If I can just meet up with the winner of this contest,I can do five ,my best......The last one <I am positive and confident Brian tunney can and did 22 here,but you can't see or tell if it was on a flat surface, and I really could not keep count ,It just made my head hurt watching....

Offline Theory

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2011, 10:45:52 PM »
This one won't count because I forgot to tell my wife I needed to say the phrase and the camera was turned off by the time I was back on the pedals. We're going to try for more this weekend! Lots of fun but super tiring!

22 Jugglers