Author Topic: What Sprockets Fit St Martin Evo Cranks??  (Read 3300 times)

Phatman

What Sprockets Fit St Martin Evo Cranks??
« on: May 09, 2011, 10:26:18 PM »
Soooo, Im pretty sure im going to get Evo cranks but i dont really like the CD style sprocket. Does anyone know of another sprocket that will fit?

Cheers

Offline PeterJ

• Backpacker
Re: What Sprockets Fit St Martin Evo Cranks??
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 12:51:20 PM »
It's a 19mm spindle.
So allmost all sprockets with a microdrive bolthole will fit.

Offline melon lover

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 08:09:59 AM »
Sorry to slightly derail but I'm having trouble finding St Martin evo cranks in the uk :angry:
does anyone know where to get them Us or Europe ???

And yes as above any sprocket with a 19mm hole or adapter nano drive style will work  :beer:
Thanks

Offline K.Wong

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 03:31:27 PM »
seen the evo cranks - the spindle is really short, most sprocket with microdrive bolt-hole would fit, but would highly recommand that you get "slim" sprockets (3mm thickness; colony jam circle, etc), especially if your frame has wide chainstay for fat tires.

thick sprockets (profile imperial nano and tree) and lots of spacers to get the recommand (10mm) clearence between crank arms and chainstay, you might find that there's less than 1/2 of the spindle inside the crank arms on the non-drive side.

Offline melon lover

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 09:30:51 PM »
seen the evo cranks - the spindle is really short, most sprocket with microdrive bolt-hole would fit, but would highly recommand that you get "slim" sprockets (3mm thickness; colony jam circle, etc), especially if your frame has wide chainstay for fat tires.

thick sprockets (profile imperial nano and tree) and lots of spacers to get the recommand (10mm) clearence between crank arms and chainstay, you might find that there's less than 1/2 of the spindle inside the crank arms on the non-drive side.

Poop!!!! I have a brand new profile nano drive and wanted to use that but I still can't find any for sale!
 PLEASE HELP :rolleyes: