Author Topic: The Flat Jam  (Read 4762 times)

News_Bot

The Flat Jam
« on: May 01, 2011, 10:24:19 PM »
Date: 21.05.2011

Photobucket

THE BICYCLE SOURCE & FLAT CLOTHING CO. proudly present: THE FLAT JAM! The Flat Jam will be a jam with a twist! (Kinda like a bowl of cheerios with a tablespoon of sugar!).

First of all: it will be held on the showroom floor of the newly launched & already world-famous bike shop: The Bicycle Source. This shop is a history lesson & display of all things BMX, and definitely a sight to be seen.

The showroom floor area is about 2,000 sq.ft. of painted, flat & level cement that will be completely cleared-out just for us. With that said, it will be more of a jam-circle style but I think will add to the intensity level of the riding. There is also a mini skatepark on the other side of the shop & has a little flat area in there that I´m sure a few folks will take advantage of. Second of all: There will be PRODUCT prizes from our sponsors, FREE FOOD, a great SOUND system, and the climax of riding: a BEST-TRICK CONTEST for CASH! (amount to be revealed with the announcement of the winner) The judges will be all the riders in attendance including those entering best-trick & by secret ballot.

Third of all: There will be an AFTER-PARTY! The Source has a cool little "pro lounge" area complete with mini-bar, leather couches, and a digital projector that throws big-screen videos on the wall! Some FREE BEER will be supplied for those that qualify!

Offline bmx4lif3

• Cliffhanger
  • So-Cal
Re: The Flat Jam
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 10:56:42 PM »
Ill be there

Offline HGB FLAT

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 11:30:20 PM »
RIDE ON !! ANOTHER JAM , GREAT THINGS COMING OUT OF THE CALIFORNIA FLAT SCENE . HGB FLAT . 13M .

Offline (B)MX_4-Ever

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 05:13:48 AM »
Looks like I actually have the day off!!!

Offline HGB FLAT

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 08:43:38 PM »
 ;D (B)MX_4-EVER , WE SHALL HOOK UP AT THE JAM , SEE YHEA THERE !! ) HGB FLAT 13/M

Offline bmxchris12

• Funky Chicken
  • Flail boomerang to xerox machine. I dare you.
    • flatclothing.com
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 04:13:42 AM »
Just got back from a run-through @ The Source & I think this will be a craaaaaazy dope jam.
Here's why-
Best trick WILL be INsaaaane: the crowd will be made of OS BMXers, friends, family & all the jam riders (it will be LOUD in that shop, adding to the intensity of the vibe my friends)

*BEST-TRICK CONTEST for CASH & ???? (amount of $ & SPECIAL product prize to be revealed with the announcement of the winner)
**JUST ADDED TODAY: Steve Blackey: (part-owner of TBS) will make a TROPHY for best-trick that Y'all will TRIP on. This is now @ actual "seriously, I want to WIN best trick @ The Flat Jam" level kiddos.
The judges will be all the riders in attendance including those entering best-trick & by secret ballot on a piece of paper. (So you don't even have to say who you voted for, ya know?)

Martin Aparijo & Eddie Fiola will be there! (possible Woody Itson & Mike buff as well)

MANDATORY DISCLAIMER: The Bicycle Source, LLC and Flat Clothing Co. along with any of their company owners, employees, representatives, or friends in any way, shape, or form are hereby NOT responsible for any of the following, but NOT limited to anything that may occur at the after-party, including:

Strange behavior, wild acts of depravity, nudity, injuries, dares, bets, damage to vehicles, bicycles, personal items, or anyone's girlfriend. Politically-incorrect statements, any form of hate-speech, references to dogs, cats, or any animal at said party in said facility at any time, or at any time in the future.

PLEASE be advised to have possible back-up plans, sleeping bags, or whatever car you came in as things just might get out-of-hand & you may be wise to decide to stay the night & "camp-it" on the couch, ramp, or floor of the shop because you can't afford a hotel, don't have enough room in the car, or are just so wasted you could be deemed a danger to society.
(Yes, this is an option for those that are that CORE, so don't sweat-it, we got your back!)
And NO, I'm NOT kidding about ANY of this.
Gonna be A SICK jammie- B there!
Try an endo-boomerang today, then try a double!
flatclothing.com & Flat Clothing BMX (ebay store)

Offline O.S.G.

• Backpacker
  • Superman Hang
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2011, 01:30:34 AM »
I'm There!  No Mutt!