Author Topic: B-Ball Courtz  (Read 3434 times)

Offline lachlan

• Cliffhanger
    • http://www.ontarioflatland.com
B-Ball Courtz
« on: April 25, 2011, 04:47:07 AM »
B-Ball Courtz
LET[/size] [span style=\'color:orange\']LOOSE[/span] and never doubt[/size] yourself because if you do, you will fall.

Offline Leone4130

• Cliffhanger
Re: B-Ball Courtz
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 06:12:19 PM »
Impressed as always! And Mazar is straight killin the no handedness, props! Sorry I couldn't make it out this time

Offline lachlan

• Cliffhanger
    • http://www.ontarioflatland.com
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 08:12:42 PM »
Impressed as always! And Mazar is straight killin the no handedness, props! Sorry I couldn't make it out this time

Next time Leon, next time...
Always enjoy riding with ya!
My battery died but mazar was
so close to the no handed walk around
later in the day it was crazy...
He will pull it this summer,
I've got faith. the Trick is bonkers!
LET[/size] [span style=\'color:orange\']LOOSE[/span] and never doubt[/size] yourself because if you do, you will fall.

Offline E-motion

• Backpacker
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 10:13:12 PM »
hey...thanks....

yeah just went to go change my tire at my friends place today and  everything was going fine. until i started putting the wheel back on the fork - and the bolt stripped! ...

im still not 100% sure if its the axle or bolt...but right now its looking like only the bolts f*cked up so atleast thats a relief!  

then i thought - ok lets just pump up the tire atleast. guess what? - Tube popped and on the inside towards the rim!. and tubes these days cost like $6-$7!!
ARGHHH!! having the absolute worst day ever.! and i was soo motivated to ride today!.\
\
Anyways.....

Christian if youre readig this i sent you a PM and im trying to find the card you gave me with your baycycle contact info...im thinking of coming in a just fixing up my bike all the way..[pedals/cranks everything!

anyways....HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO RIDE!!!

Offline deeve

• Hitchhiker
  • 90s cool.
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 12:15:04 AM »
Wish I could have made it out. Had some easter obligations though. Beautiful day to ride.

Old School N00b