Author Topic: Voodoo Jam 2007: Final Pro Battle  (Read 15620 times)

Offline Stereolab

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Voodoo Jam 2007: Final Pro Battle
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2007, 05:47:24 PM »
And you're pretty much telling me that all my hard work for no pay was repetative, which I super resent.  I worked while driving 30 hours back east in the midst and I think I did a great job for you guys....I said I'll have a compilation video as soon as humanly possibly while still working in all the traveling that I STILL have left to do.  A final battle is just what it says....A final battle...why would we cut anything out of the final battle vids....that's what the compilation is for....that you may not even get now.

Thanks.

-Kev

Please, please, PLEASE don't ever play the martyr, making sure to tell everyone HOW MUCH YOU DO FOR BMX and how underappreciated you are

because, speaking only for myself, I've had about enough of that over the last five years and two flatland message boards

just my two cents

Offline Kev

• Team
  • Cliffhanger
  • Did you see what I said?
    • Virtual Flatland instructor
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2007, 11:18:50 PM »
And you're pretty much telling me that all my hard work for no pay was repetative, which I super resent.  I worked while driving 30 hours back east in the midst and I think I did a great job for you guys....I said I'll have a compilation video as soon as humanly possibly while still working in all the traveling that I STILL have left to do.  A final battle is just what it says....A final battle...why would we cut anything out of the final battle vids....that's what the compilation is for....that you may not even get now.

Thanks.

-Kev

Please, please, PLEASE don't ever play the martyr, making sure to tell everyone HOW MUCH YOU DO FOR BMX and how underappreciated you are

because, speaking only for myself, I've had about enough of that over the last five years and two flatland message boards

just my two cents

F.U.C.K YOU, I told him I mis-understood him.  I would have never said that had I not mis-understood the situation, which if you would have continued to read instead of just hitting the quote button, you would know. 

And actually, since you mention it, this was my first comp I've ever been to period, and the first comp I did coverage of obviously, and it was hard damn work...I was never asking for anything from anyone...I normally am proud to do something like this for the flat community, except the fact that I know there are people like you running around this forum.  Keep in mind....you don't ****in know me, so don't talk to me like you do.

-Kev
« Last Edit: July 03, 2007, 11:29:07 PM by Kev »

Offline The BYKE Project

• Company
  • Backpacker
  • THE BYKE PROJECT - Giving back through BMX.
    • Dunamis Media
« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2007, 01:14:42 AM »
Yo Kev, did we ever meet this past weekend?  did you ever come by our tent to introduce yourself?  Can't recall.  And thanks for all of the coverage you did for this event.  This is probably the most coverage any one person has done for any flatland event.  Great job. 

Offline ASC

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2007, 01:50:00 AM »
Hi Kev,

From us fellow volunteers to another, congratulations for all your efforts and hard work.
We did not have a problem viewing the footage, it worked fine on our MACBOOK.
Plug, Plug.lol...or as our "ASC General" likes to say HA!

If anything the VooDoo Jam is one of the most inspiring from all the International pro/am comps out there, we can't imagine how awesome this event must have been live. Most of us are Street BMXers, Free Riders and Skateboarders, just seeing the vibes flowing from the short footage, is enough to make us appreciate all that is Flatland. COOL!

Cheers to everyone who participated and especially the Events Organizers and all the Great Riders,

From all the ASC Riders.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2007, 01:53:47 AM by ASC »
RIDE......RIDE......RIDE

Offline Stereolab

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2007, 08:39:19 PM »

F.U.C.K YOU, I told him I mis-understood him.  I would have never said that had I not mis-understood the situation, which if you would have continued to read instead of just hitting the quote button, you would know. 

And actually, since you mention it, this was my first comp I've ever been to period, and the first comp I did coverage of obviously, and it was hard damn work...I was never asking for anything from anyone...I normally am proud to do something like this for the flat community, except the fact that I know there are people like you running around this forum.  Keep in mind....you don't ****in know me, so don't talk to me like you do.

-Kev

Wow, stay classy.

Offline bhuffman

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2007, 02:40:48 PM »
Full results on bmxonline....

You look like Marty McFly!

Offline Kev

• Team
  • Cliffhanger
  • Did you see what I said?
    • Virtual Flatland instructor
« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2007, 03:58:07 PM »
Yo Kev, did we ever meet this past weekend?  did you ever come by our tent to introduce yourself?  Can't recall.  And thanks for all of the coverage you did for this event.  This is probably the most coverage any one person has done for any flatland event.  Great job. 

Man, I kept tryin to come by, but everytime I made it over you looked really involved or busy with something, so I figured I would just come back...!  I think I said Hi a couple times, but don't think we got formally introduced, however, I could also be forgetting since I met soooo many people.  What's the next comp you will be attending? 

And good work with all you're support at Voodoo.  You guys do an awesome job and thanks for your kind words about the coverage, I really had one of the best times of my life in New Orleans and can't wait for next year.

-Kev