Poll

Given all the issues, would you still risk ordering a Chimera?

Hell No
113 (85%)
Yes
20 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 117

Author Topic: Chimera's New problems / Jason's dropout issues / New pro rider ?  (Read 46106 times)

Offline smsabb

• Hitchhiker
Re: Chimera's New problems / Jason's dropout issues / New pro rider ?
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2010, 04:39:30 PM »
wow i really need to comment here ,improper welding techniques ,cheap tubeing and not useing a frame jig will always turn out a low quality misaligned frame .if you want to make a good bicycle and not have people call you out on it ,1 get the proper equipment 2 get educated on welding 3 stand behind your product

the blue frame that broke definately was not the customers fault it was on the other side of the gussett that means the tube was defective not the customers fault .

id rather ride a old hutch that came from the dumpster behind the hutch factory than one of the current chimera bicycles

Offline Jason

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2010, 07:14:36 PM »
"kamiltoe".....ciaran, that's a good one.

Mark, I joined that page on fb....do you need to accept or something? It's not showing up on my list yet.
NOR-CAL FLATLAND.  !!WE Bicycles supporter!!

Day Smith Beanies

Offline Paul Chamberlain

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2010, 07:16:36 PM »
Has Keelan got one? What's the story with Zion???

Agreed with Ciaran.

Why on earth are people coming on here and saying "I would still ride one" or "mine is good". It's like someone telling you that their mum died and you saying that yours is still alive as if the very words will bring the other guys mum back from the dead with the extra 8mm that she was missing...

And to the guy who said that the photo is bullsh*t and that you can't know if the headtube is misaligned for sure from a photo. Please try and take a photo of a correctly aligned headtube and make it appear to be misaligned. . .

It's a sad situation. Jason. We support you but you have to want justice of some kind and we will try to find it for you.

Now we're just waiting on Kamil.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 07:18:19 PM by The Flattest Paul »

byke

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2010, 07:17:21 PM »
"kamiltoe".....ciaran, that's a good one.

Mark, I joined that page on fb....do you need to accept or something? It's not showing up on my list yet.

you should be able to see the pics here and add your comments and upload any other pics if you want, cheers. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=398311296078&v=photos

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2010, 07:32:33 PM »
its pretty simple. either Kamil deals with the issues at hand and rebuild his reputation or people'll be avoiding what he makes.

vote with your money.
This is exactly whats wrong with this community though  you have dickheads like banana bollocks over there (ondo) who will just keep feeding kamiltoe money then coming on here like MY FRAME IS PERFECT .

Most people in most walks of life seem to not want to rock the boat at all because it will be seen as "negativity" when in fact it's absolute bullsh*t that companies, large or small, can get away with sh*t like this.

Offline Bri-jon

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2010, 09:32:35 PM »
I was bad I never got a refund from Kamil.

But he did offer me a new frame at discount price to make but after his first f*ck up with the polly filler I was staying away.

His work has good better since my frame.

But still not good enough (thtas my opinon)

So all in all this will just keep on going as there will always be some one here to bash him (like people do with khe or other companys) but for Kamil hes a small business and it affects him more.

So either get alot beeter with your products Kamil and not advertise here until your work is alot better or just stay away from global flat and look for another place to sale your "products"

:wub:
"sh*t + talkers = stalkers lol"

Sold my bike to emigrate to Canada and still waiting for a Visa to work. Worst mistake EVER!

Offline Jason

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2010, 09:36:50 PM »
its pretty simple. either Kamil deals with the issues at hand and rebuild his reputation or people'll be avoiding what he makes.

vote with your money.
This is exactly whats wrong with this community though  you have dickheads like banana bollocks over there (ondo) who will just keep feeding kamiltoe money then coming on here like MY FRAME IS PERFECT .

Most people in most walks of life seem to not want to rock the boat at all because it will be seen as "negativity" when in fact it's absolute bullsh*t that companies, large or small, can get away with sh*t like this.

I think many people perceive honesty as negativity when it is in fact constuctive criticism. Kamil refuses to believe that he makes errors (rather frequently) which puts him in the negative category.

Day Smith Beanies

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2010, 10:13:23 PM »

I think many people perceive honesty as negativity when it is in fact constuctive criticism. Kamil refuses to believe that he makes errors (rather frequently) which puts him in the negative category.

I agree.

byke

« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2010, 09:16:59 AM »
Day 3.

So Jason, whats the news?

Is it just straight denial, or has Kamil asked for any other documented proof in regards to photos or video? ..... or just left you out to dry?

Offline Zion Bike Co.

• Company
  • Hitchhiker
    • www.zionbmx.com
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2010, 10:51:51 AM »

Keelan is off the Zion team ...
...riding on the road to Zion...

Offline Jason

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2010, 06:32:26 PM »
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: Jason on: Yesterday at 01:28:30 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Hi!
Ehen you will make a better photos can you make a one rear photo but without caliper and with a normal standard measure?

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/350/40124448.jpg

Cheers !

This is what he asked for.

Day Smith Beanies

Offline Paul Chamberlain

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2010, 06:50:02 PM »

Keelan is off the Zion team ...

Another sponsor bites the dust!!!

byke

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2010, 08:06:01 PM »

Hi!
Ehen you will make a better photos can you make a one rear photo but without caliper and with a normal standard measure?

Cheers !

Well, its an odd request especially when you can see in the pics that even the non digital readout is around 100mm wide .... but whatever tickles his boat .... send them off.

If that is what he requires for a full refund, so be it.
Just make sure you dont get shafted to cover any postage or paypal fee's (gift payment only)

Offline Paul Chamberlain

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2010, 06:17:04 PM »
That's a really weird request. I can see why he's making mistakes - some non-standard reasoning going on here...

Offline alex@H

• Backpacker
« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2010, 07:02:56 PM »

Hi!

Cheers !

hahaha. as a professional, what he claims to be, he must have asked the question in the exact other way: "can you please throw away your paper-measure and use a caliper for an exact measurement?"

what is he thinking? that jason manipulated the caliper in order to muck him? come on...