Author Topic: Positive Marketplace Feedback  (Read 476737 times)

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Marketplace Feedback
« Reply #1215 on: March 17, 2011, 11:29:18 AM »
KLE, Great Seller/ shipper and packager !! Thank you for the forks Bro.. ;D

Offline Kle

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #1216 on: March 17, 2011, 02:26:41 PM »
Juggarnaut is a great guy to deal with. Great communication and fast with payment.

Offline Who-Leo

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #1217 on: March 17, 2011, 08:49:44 PM »
Sold some parts to Mr. bransyeah, fast payment + quck exchange to Spain.
Thanks!
“Impulsive and unfiltered communication usually costs our relationships dearly. Saying what we want, when we want isn’t modern at all—it’s Neanderthal”

Offline jm

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1218 on: March 17, 2011, 09:18:52 PM »
bought from top-rider; super fast shipping, great communication, parts as described. A+

Offline "ixtapa"

• Hitchhiker
  • ''''''BMXican-az'''''"
« Reply #1219 on: March 19, 2011, 05:50:22 AM »
i got it the sprocket st martin 18t good shape and good deal with "hatebreeder"
ser un imigrante, ese es mi deporte, sin pasaporte llegue al norte.

Offline Gregdesigner

• Forkglider
« Reply #1220 on: March 19, 2011, 01:58:39 PM »

I got a a 160mm Odyssey Towmbolts and a 20 tooth white sprocket from bhaverchuck.
The crank and the sprocket is in a really good condition. Nice contact and fast shipping !!!

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1221 on: March 22, 2011, 01:23:28 AM »
Sold my Killorado to Flatargento, quick ,easy payment and no hassles with communication. A+ buyer/payer!!!

Offline flatargento

• Hitchhiker
  • Julian D.
« Reply #1222 on: March 22, 2011, 01:31:48 AM »
A+ to JUGGARNAUT for selling me a Killorado... Frame looks very good and also a very good price. Good guy!!
Backwheel is nice, monsters are not.

Offline Hatebreeder

• Backpacker
« Reply #1223 on: March 22, 2011, 06:32:53 AM »
i got it the sprocket st martin 18t good shape and good deal with "hatebreeder"

Bought my sprocket, instant payment, even threw in an extra buck for fees.....good guy here.

Offline blacksmoo6

• Forkglider
« Reply #1224 on: March 23, 2011, 08:37:23 PM »
I just Got a Fly Bikes Mosca2 Frame from JohnU773, NOt only was it a great price and arrive on time but John was cool enough to hold it for me when my funds got tied up! Great Purchase!!

Offline are you el el why???

« Reply #1225 on: March 24, 2011, 02:19:12 AM »
who-leo is awesome seller,

not only he provides cheapest express mail EVER, the item is also in immaculate condition.

buy from him, NOW!!!!

Offline Ultraman Zoffy

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1226 on: March 24, 2011, 04:59:07 PM »
I've been CRAZY busy with my whole move back to Cali thing, but I just wanted to send a shout out to JOHNU for hooking up a great deal on some 3-piece cranks for me a little while back! As always, a solid seller and just a stand up guy. Beers!  :beer:

Offline johnu773

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1227 on: March 24, 2011, 07:31:19 PM »
I've been CRAZY busy with my whole move back to Cali thing, but I just wanted to send a shout out to JOHNU for hooking up a great deal on some 3-piece cranks for me a little while back! As always, a solid seller and just a stand up guy. Beers!  :beer:

THANKS MAN, I AIM TO PLEASE!

it always helps when i have great buyers like you and blacksmoo6 who pay instantly and keep in contact throughtout.  I cant say enough how important steady communication is when doing transactions.

HERE'S A FEW NOTES I'VE LEARNED ALONG THE WAY WHICH I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD FOLLOW TO KEEP THINGS SMOOTH SAILING...

sellers:  always provide tracking info and stay in communication with the buyer until they get their item (don't disappear after you receive funds, it just looks fishy)

Buyers:  always ask any questions you have 1st, and keep in touch with the seller
(dont disappear either, the seller may need to verify shipping info or have an issue he wants to inform you about)

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1228 on: March 24, 2011, 08:20:35 PM »
bhaverchuck..........Jerry sold me the First production S&M Intrikat bars made, That He had Chromed ,Dirt Cheap!!  Minty condition and I can't Thank him enough, I owe ya Bro!!! HUGELY owe ya. Fast shipper ,Great packaging, matter of Fact, Everytime I buy from Him , it's the best price for the Best parts you can Buy!!!

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1229 on: March 24, 2011, 09:06:09 PM »
 Ketch Bikes(Mike), John U, Paul Hahn, The Benchmark of what a Company and Great People should be!
  I just now recieved my Kustom 20.25" tt Ketch Karma V2 Frame .With all the goodies they could throw in..at first site; Clean, wrapped safely, Finish is Great and even all over,Everything that I could put on in 10 mins went together PERFECTLY!! even the Seatpost went in the ST without that scratching twist you usually have to do..A+, HS went in snug by hand, All tubes are straight as well(tested by sitting it on my countertop with the BB and rear Drops touching at the same time..You guys @ Ketch have built me a Beautiful Frame!!! now to finish it and Pray for NO MORE SNOW!!!! My Review to come.... ;D