Author Topic: Positive Marketplace Feedback  (Read 483198 times)

Offline MAYTRICKS

• Backpacker
Re: Marketplace Feedback
« Reply #1065 on: September 08, 2010, 01:03:52 AM »
arnie grape is great to buy from. He posted he had a set of Evo 2 brakes I was looking for in the Wanted section and aside from giving me a great price, I received the brakes without delay.

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1066 on: September 08, 2010, 01:22:13 AM »
I am Hereby, BLACKLISTING...Myself. From SELLING anything aslong as i remain living where i am. I just feel like such a scammer, and that definatly should not be the case.

75-80% of the packages ive sent out *Yes, correct addresses im not an idiot* either get returned, or never make it and dissappear. I just cant have that anymore, its not fair to me..And definately not fair to the buyer, so untill i can rely on my postal system locally. I will refrain from selling anything on here.

To those *Wardone,Dave D,Claude* I owe something to, i will gladly get you guys taken care of..Dave and wardone are from NY and it seems 1 of 10 packages ive sent have made it to NY. Claude is local, and the damn package still didnt make it to him..So i plan on hand delivering him his money back.

I cant stress enough that im not a scammer...There just seems to be a severe lack of care on my side of the postal systems up keeping. Will keep everyone posted to this...Post.

Peace
Bobby D
mmmk. ;D

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1067 on: September 08, 2010, 12:35:58 PM »
Traded frames with Rad255. Deal with confidence. Trustworthy guy.  :mellow:

Offline johnu773

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1068 on: September 08, 2010, 04:59:36 PM »
I am Hereby, BLACKLISTING...Myself. From SELLING anything aslong as i remain living where i am. I just feel like such a scammer, and that definatly should not be the case.

75-80% of the packages ive sent out *Yes, correct addresses im not an idiot* either get returned, or never make it and dissappear. I just cant have that anymore, its not fair to me..And definately not fair to the buyer, so untill i can rely on my postal system locally. I will refrain from selling anything on here.

To those *Wardone,Dave D,Claude* I owe something to, i will gladly get you guys taken care of..Dave and wardone are from NY and it seems 1 of 10 packages ive sent have made it to NY. Claude is local, and the damn package still didnt make it to him..So i plan on hand delivering him his money back.

I cant stress enough that im not a scammer...There just seems to be a severe lack of care on my side of the postal systems up keeping. Will keep everyone posted to this...Post.

Peace
Bobby D

i can vouch for snoop that he will come through!   he had the same issue with me from the post office on his end a few years back, but he made things right without incident.
he'll come through for ya... 

snoop, charge a lil extra for shipping and start using fedex or ups. it might be safer for you.

Offline HighLander

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #1069 on: September 10, 2010, 04:13:12 AM »
"arnie grape",is a Great Seller like its posted here before me.Good prices and Fast shipping.Also well wraped items.Thanks!:beer::beer: Matrixs+!!4 paypal!!
One Last Ride.

Offline mvevang

« Reply #1070 on: September 12, 2010, 09:14:30 PM »
Just got a frame + extras from JAZZMAN.  The deal went through perfectly JAZZMAN is a great seller.

Offline bransyeah

• Backpacker
« Reply #1071 on: September 14, 2010, 02:38:52 PM »
I bought a stem from DFUSEME and it flied over the atlantic in no time! I'm very happy with the condition of the stem and had a very nice transaction with him. I would buy from him again with no doubt!

Cheers man!
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1072 on: September 16, 2010, 02:00:55 AM »
Tranzition and I did a swap and he is a Great guy to deal with ,Communication and Packaging as well. Fast Shipper!

Offline Ultraman Zoffy

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1073 on: September 18, 2010, 06:42:58 AM »
Bought some Precision Pegs from Pat and the deal went smooth as butter... Dialed transaction indeed.  :beer:

Offline robpossible

• GF Inhabitant
  • Crackpacker to kitchen table
« Reply #1074 on: September 21, 2010, 05:02:12 PM »
Claude hooked me and my young blood up with a nice freecoaster wheel and threw in a pair of basicly brand new STM pegs. Great guy to do biz with! Thx Claude!!!!!!
Rob and John
1st law of thermodynamics: Energy can not be created or destroyed, it only changes in form.

Offline bransyeah

• Backpacker
« Reply #1075 on: September 22, 2010, 10:36:01 PM »
I bought inertia forks from faqe and the condition was even better than I would've thought! Plus he really seem interested during the process. Buy without doubt from him!

Cheers!
"I find your lack of faith disturbing."

Offline HighLander

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #1076 on: September 23, 2010, 10:00:15 PM »
Kyouls,just received wtp forks.Brand New.No B.S.Honest seller.Thanks!
One Last Ride.

Offline robpossible

• GF Inhabitant
  • Crackpacker to kitchen table
« Reply #1077 on: September 28, 2010, 03:13:12 PM »
Got a wheelset off "Nasty", deal went smooth and easy. Shipped and packed very well.
Thx, nasty!
Rob
1st law of thermodynamics: Energy can not be created or destroyed, it only changes in form.

Offline Mr. Acid Green

• Backpacker
  • beware of the TROLL.
« Reply #1078 on: October 02, 2010, 04:00:35 AM »
buy with confidence from jon1023  and a08 bought some parts they ship fast , are always open to talk and the parts where in better condition than i thought!!!!

big thanks!!!
please dont set yourself on fire.

Offline tripthemind

« Reply #1079 on: October 04, 2010, 06:04:13 AM »
Dealt with (kabirun) this past week or so and everything went silky smooth. Would deal with him again anytime. Communication was straight forward and very informative. Absolutely no hassle shipping from Mexico to Canada, and was promised my brake accordingly. Definitely buy with confidence.

Thanks again

Jonathan