Author Topic: Positive Marketplace Feedback  (Read 476988 times)

arnie grape

Re: Marketplace Feedback
« Reply #1035 on: August 23, 2010, 03:50:43 PM »
Got some nice Colony cranks from jazzman.  He did everything just like he said he would, the price was great, no surprises, great communication.  Super friendly guy and a man of his word.  Jazzman ROCKS!

Offline jazzman

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #1036 on: August 23, 2010, 08:54:12 PM »
Got some nice Colony cranks from jazzman.  He did everything just like he said he would, the price was great, no surprises, great communication.  Super friendly guy and a man of his word.  Jazzman ROCKS!
;D :beer: ;D :beer:

"This thread is hilarious. "-TJ Perry
"I feel the same about your political opinion as I do about your d!ck. I'm glad you have it, I'm glad you're so very proud of it..but I do not want to hear about it, compare it to mine, or see you wave it around.

After all, everyone believes their own is perfect anyway."

Offline seba

• Backpacker
  • Flatero naci!!! - Flatero muero!!!
« Reply #1037 on: August 24, 2010, 06:59:50 PM »
Chris aka DickieJones awesome rider/seller to deal with.
thanks man! :beer: :beer:

Offline DickieJones

• Hitchhiker
    • www.dickiejones33.com
« Reply #1038 on: August 25, 2010, 04:13:55 PM »
sold some stuff to seba.  really cool dude to deal with.  really good communication.

would have been able to give him next day shipping, but i woke up late for work and forgot the package on friday. hooked him up with some extra stuff to make up for the delay.  shipped everything out on saturday morning and it got there in 48hours through usps. we were both stoked. 

seba is def a cool guy to deal with. 

:beer: :beer: :beer:
---------------------------------------

www.dickiejones33.com :: Gun for Hire

keep your study hall out of my recess

Offline Lotlizard

• Backpacker
    • http://
« Reply #1039 on: August 25, 2010, 06:42:04 PM »
Just got a set of suelo bars from jm!!!! A very good seller!!!! Two thumbs up!!!!!

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1040 on: August 26, 2010, 03:19:17 AM »
RED43j sold me a set of POLISHED Tech 77's . Dirt cheap too. Josh is a Fast shipper and AWESOME seller!!!

Offline RobWire

• Backpacker
« Reply #1041 on: August 26, 2010, 11:10:06 PM »
Juggarnaut just sold me forks. great seller and fast shipping. i guess you guys know that considering he's a mod but i gave him some feedback anyway.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 01:55:07 AM by JUGGARNAUT »

Offline DLK

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #1042 on: August 26, 2010, 11:14:19 PM »
Just got done with another awesome deal with Oldscool. Always a pleasure to deal with. Shipped me a frame better than described in his listing. We're only two states away from each other so deals are always super fast with him. Top notch communication as usual. Not sure what else there is to say...

Until next time.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1043 on: August 27, 2010, 01:56:12 AM »
Juggarnaut just sold me forks. great seller and fast shipping. i guess you guys know that considering he's a mod but i gave him some feedback anyway.
RobWire fast payer, great communication too. No Hassle buyer. ;D

Offline Olds Cool

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #1044 on: August 27, 2010, 03:00:36 AM »
Just got done with another awesome deal with Oldscool. Always a pleasure to deal with. Shipped me a frame better than described in his listing. We're only two states away from each other so deals are always super fast with him. Top notch communication as usual. Not sure what else there is to say...

Until next time.

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Dale....always as pleasure......paid super fast.....whether im buying from or selling to Dale......its a smooth transaction. Thanks again.

Offline dug

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #1045 on: August 27, 2010, 11:19:59 PM »
ga-goosh, thanks for the quick shipping and detailed communication with our trade deal. The parts look great as described.

arnie grape

« Reply #1046 on: August 28, 2010, 12:34:34 AM »
Props to BNorth81 for the quick payment...thanks and your frame will ship UPS Ground on 8/30.

Offline DLK

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #1047 on: August 30, 2010, 08:57:45 PM »
Bought a tire from Addicted2Music. Fast shipping and quick communication. That's what I'm talking about.

Offline RaMpS24

« Reply #1048 on: August 30, 2010, 09:09:44 PM »
I had a real fast and smooth transact with DLK. May you learn much with your new tire man.

Offline MAYTRICKS

• Backpacker
« Reply #1049 on: August 31, 2010, 04:05:26 AM »
I had a killer transaction with b ron. The deal was awesome, just as described, and got to me faster than I expected. I'll be keeping an eye out for this dude for future purchases.