Author Topic: Positive Marketplace Feedback  (Read 483321 times)

arnie grape

Re: Marketplace Feedback
« Reply #1020 on: August 18, 2010, 05:57:32 PM »
I give the highest rating for buyers to arnie grape. crystal clear, prompt communication, professional attitude, and fast payment.

jm is one of the good guys on here.  I can't say enough good things about our transaction, I would deal with him again without even hesitating!  Awesome deal!

I also want to give a shout out to katobmx and leon, for the fast payments!  Your stuff has shipped, please let me know when it arrives...
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 11:40:27 PM by arnie grape »

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1021 on: August 19, 2010, 01:04:45 AM »
JohnU, whatelse can I say that hasn't been said before......Excellent Buyer and Seller as usual, Fast payment and No Hassle deals with him. ;D

Offline johnu773

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1022 on: August 19, 2010, 07:28:29 AM »
JohnU, whatelse can I say that hasn't been said before......Excellent Buyer and Seller as usual, Fast payment and No Hassle deals with him. ;D

LIKEWISE.  GOT A STEM AND PEDALS SO CLEAN I'D SWEAR HE SENT THEM STRAIGHT FROM FUEL WITH A PRICE THAT COULD NOT BE BEAT!!!  GREAT SELLER!

katobmx

« Reply #1023 on: August 19, 2010, 07:51:58 AM »
I give the highest rating for buyers to arnie grape. crystal clear, prompt communication, professional attitude, and fast payment.

jm is one of the good guys on here.  I can't say enough good things about our transaction, I would deal with him again without even hesitating!  Awesome deal!

I also want to give a shout out to katobmx and leon, for the fast payments!  Your stuff has shipped, please let me know when it arrives...
thanks dude. man i gotta give you props for the price at which you sold me my part and the concern and care that you had in the deal. Arnie is a great seller

Offline jazzman

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #1024 on: August 19, 2010, 08:00:09 PM »

I have to agree with this... arnie is an excellent guy and really nice to work with! I also want to say how great AB is as well! Both great buyers... and I am sure sellers as well!
"This thread is hilarious. "-TJ Perry
"I feel the same about your political opinion as I do about your d!ck. I'm glad you have it, I'm glad you're so very proud of it..but I do not want to hear about it, compare it to mine, or see you wave it around.

After all, everyone believes their own is perfect anyway."

Offline HighLander

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #1025 on: August 19, 2010, 10:23:41 PM »
*Holy SuperFast Shipping*I just Received my Purple Bizhouse stem!New as advertized straight Edge!!"DFUSEME"u tha man!!Positve+100%!!Thanks!
One Last Ride.

jm

« Reply #1026 on: August 19, 2010, 11:51:31 PM »
just got my package from Moncho. awesome fast shipping, no surprises, A+ seller!

Offline johnu773

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1027 on: August 20, 2010, 12:20:36 AM »
katobmx is a good kid too!  i got my hub superfast and as described...EXCELLENT!

had a small problem thanks to usps on the other part i bought from him, but he fixed it right up and took care of everything. 

stand up seller for sure.

arnie grape

« Reply #1028 on: August 20, 2010, 05:11:25 PM »
Want to give props to these guys for their fast payments: Pralex, Chris_Hansen, Leon (again), bhaverchuck, robwire and djTA630.  I appreciate it, and everything has shipped (robwire and bhaverchuck, your stuff will go out 8/23)...please let me know when your packages arrive.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 09:25:09 PM by arnie grape »

Offline johnu773

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1029 on: August 21, 2010, 05:48:39 AM »
risha 73 is a very good seller.  great communication, fast shipping and great prices!!!!

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1030 on: August 21, 2010, 05:58:53 AM »

LIKEWISE.  GOT A STEM AND PEDALS SO CLEAN I'D SWEAR HE SENT THEM STRAIGHT FROM FUEL WITH A PRICE THAT COULD NOT BE BEAT!!!  GREAT SELLER!
John and I Now have an air chute between us just like the Bank , we send so much back and forth. ^_^

Offline risha73

• Funky Chicken
    • richslezak.com
« Reply #1031 on: August 21, 2010, 03:45:10 PM »
risha 73 is a very good seller.  great communication, fast shipping and great prices!!!!

Thanks JOHNU773

Right back at cha.

JOHNU773 - great communication prompt payment - Gets my seal of approval!

Offline DFUSEME

• Forkglider
« Reply #1032 on: August 22, 2010, 05:10:06 AM »
WAdrone is Excellent to deal with yo!

Offline HighLander

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #1033 on: August 22, 2010, 05:38:13 AM »
Thanks DFuse.And its waRdrone!!lol maybe i should get a better name.:BEER:
One Last Ride.

Offline smartypants