Author Topic: Positive Marketplace Feedback  (Read 483081 times)

Offline rawchild

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Marketplace Feedback
« Reply #855 on: February 25, 2010, 10:45:48 PM »
dlk your the man...thanks for the levers.
 [move]FAST SHIPPING GREAT SELLER[/move]
Hey Meg...check this out.

Offline ortho

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #856 on: February 27, 2010, 01:06:31 AM »
Thanks go out to Olds Cool for selling me some Chase bars at a great price. He got them to me very quick and they were in nicer shape than I expected. Hells yeah.

Offline dethtrk17

• Deathtrucker
    • MYSPACE
« Reply #857 on: March 04, 2010, 04:56:28 AM »
ok, I have some guys I want to commend not only for being great sellers but very cool people.

Dave00- I purchased an item from him and when I received it there was a bit of a problem with it for me. I got in touch with this guy and he made things right. I would def deal with him in the future for anything.AAA+

Jason- I purchased an item from him and I swear it took two days to get all the way across the country(cali to florida!) Awesome guy and would def sell or buy from him again AAA+

And of course my boy paulbrown692000. We decided on a straight up trade for some bars and he couldnt have been a better person to deal with. He and I have dealt with each other twice now and he is def one of the top sellers/buyers/traders on this forum. AAA+

Thanks to all of you. :beer: :beer: :beer:

Offline paulbrown692000

• GF Inhabitant
    • Revelation BMX
« Reply #858 on: March 05, 2010, 12:11:47 AM »
ok, I have some guys I want to commend not only for being great sellers but very cool people.

Dave00- I purchased an item from him and when I received it there was a bit of a problem with it for me. I got in touch with this guy and he made things right. I would def deal with him in the future for anything.AAA+

Jason- I purchased an item from him and I swear it took two days to get all the way across the country(cali to florida!) Awesome guy and would def sell or buy from him again AAA+

And of course my boy paulbrown692000. We decided on a straight up trade for some bars and he couldnt have been a better person to deal with. He and I have dealt with each other twice now and he is def one of the top sellers/buyers/traders on this forum. AAA+

Thanks to all of you. :beer: :beer: :beer:

Thanks man that means alot to me.  And dethtrk17 Your are a top seller/buyer/trader also AAA+
All things in life are temporary. If going well...enjoy it, they will not last forever. If going wrong don’t worry, they can't last long either.

Offline paulbrown692000

• GF Inhabitant
    • Revelation BMX
« Reply #859 on: March 05, 2010, 12:14:41 AM »
Shout outs to Luke who traded frames with me.  I got it man and I love it.  Everything went smooth. AAA+  Thanks Luke.   :beer: :mellow:
All things in life are temporary. If going well...enjoy it, they will not last forever. If going wrong don’t worry, they can't last long either.

Offline Lotlizard

• Backpacker
    • http://
« Reply #860 on: March 05, 2010, 09:47:46 PM »
just recieved my frame from kyouls and i must say im 110% happy with the transaction!! awesome person to deal with!!

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #861 on: March 06, 2010, 12:11:57 AM »
Rick Macdonald and ga_goosh are great guys who gave me free stuff for my shop and the American Bike Project!!!
 2 Awesome guys!!! ;D

Offline kyouls

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #862 on: March 07, 2010, 04:35:07 AM »
Got my cranks in the mail yesterday! Lotlizard is a legit guy! would do business with him anytime! :beer:

Offline Scuffy

• Backpacker
« Reply #863 on: March 07, 2010, 01:58:12 PM »
Juggarnaut is a great guy and standup seller...would do business with him anytime...got my Hoffman Love Handles in pefect condition from him...nor rusted,scraped  parts from this guy...A+
Losers always whine about their best,winners go home and f*ck the prom queen!

Offline johnu773

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #864 on: March 09, 2010, 07:39:44 AM »
no purpose sold me a fork!  fast shipping, great condition.

A++++++++++++++  SELLER!

Offline sbroflatland

• Cliffhanger
  • ga_goosh
« Reply #865 on: March 09, 2010, 06:12:12 PM »
Rick Macdonald and ga_goosh are great guys who gave me free stuff for my shop and the American Bike Project!!!
 2 Awesome guys!!! ;D

thanks JUGGARNAUT!!

Luke

« Reply #866 on: March 10, 2010, 06:37:11 PM »
good deals with Paul Brown and J steady  :beer: :beer: :beer:

Offline smartypants

• Hitchhiker
    • Gaasracing
« Reply #867 on: March 12, 2010, 02:27:01 AM »
Very good service from B_ron and robpossible fast shipping and good packing will buy from again thank you bryan aka smartypants

Offline robpossible

• GF Inhabitant
  • Crackpacker to kitchen table
« Reply #868 on: March 12, 2010, 03:25:31 PM »
rawchild sold me a ti spindle and some bitchin bolts, great seller, great communication, fast shipping, threw in a bunch of stickers, helped me out when I was down. All around great guy!
Thanks rawchild!
1st law of thermodynamics: Energy can not be created or destroyed, it only changes in form.

Offline rawchild

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #869 on: March 12, 2010, 03:41:55 PM »
rawchild sold me a ti spindle and some bitchin bolts, great seller, great communication, fast shipping, threw in a bunch of stickers, helped me out when I was down. All around great guy!
Thanks rawchild!

great buyer!  enjoy the spindle.. :mellow:
Hey Meg...check this out.