Author Topic: Positive Marketplace Feedback  (Read 476855 times)

radflat

Re: Marketplace Feedback
« Reply #270 on: April 15, 2008, 09:00:39 PM »
it's cool he could have just waited to buy the bars.I've done the same and had to wait.I was out of a bike 4 a month because of this transaction.

Offline Julian Musto

• Backpacker
« Reply #271 on: April 15, 2008, 11:26:40 PM »
So much hate, Devon ur sick sick sick, and Justin's a good man too, I've dealt with the both of you, sh*t happens, sometimes it takes ages to get sh*t, sometimes it comes within days, hate the post office, not the good people :P hahahaha

Offline Paved Paradise

• GF Inhabitant
  • -Flatland 4 Life-
« Reply #272 on: April 15, 2008, 11:59:47 PM »
Thnx man, rad im def sorry about the wait. I coulda through the money ur way a month ago , just needed ur paypal and hadnt heard from u in a while.

Ur welcome on sending ur money. Thnx for everything though fereal

Yea i had ur money waiting even before I sold the stuff to JOn, I used that money to get the swisses. ^_^  I coulda used th 20 but im not like that.
ANywayz guys CheerrS!
~The Bike and the Rider make the ARTFORM..
   Not the artist/utensil used..its the end product they both make, thats Beautiful~

@(x_X)@ Justin Doyon @(X_x)@
                   Ride on!

Offline Who-Leo

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #273 on: April 17, 2008, 08:30:10 PM »
Thanks to Mr. TOflat For an easy and plesant transaction.
Mature and patient buyer!
thanks
Julio
“Impulsive and unfiltered communication usually costs our relationships dearly. Saying what we want, when we want isn’t modern at all—it’s Neanderthal”

Offline TOflat

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #274 on: April 17, 2008, 08:56:08 PM »
Same goes to mr Whu-Leo (Aka Lolimbo), speedy transaction and protected the parts better than Nasa protects their satelites.

Offline johnu773

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #275 on: April 17, 2008, 10:29:32 PM »
recieved my Nankai Technolite from Johnu in 2 days. like new. half price. no lie.

my Federal parts box collection is getting high.
glad you liked it!  super fast pymt from snicker also...he's on the list.  jsteady, chalk me up for another one...lol!

Offline johnu773

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #276 on: April 18, 2008, 05:19:50 AM »
codes: S=seller, B=buyer, T=trader

moncho              S,B,T            sin                    B,T            connexx            S
lou 4130             S,B               ying                  B              deadtofall          S,B
matt thomas      B,S,T             rareman1           B              radflatdevon      S,B,T
x james x           S,B,T            ultraman zoffy     S,B,T        revig                B
mid_night_gypsy B,T               stopkaiross         S,B,T        kabirun             S,B,T
henry                 S,B,T            rob harmer         B              iflatinpa             S,B,T
griot                  S,B,T             bhuffman           S,B,T         letsgo               S,B,T
natas23              B                  fromoldschool     S,B,T        matt hulgan        S   
silky johnson      S,B,T             steve laps          S,B,T         bulldog              B,T
915flatland         S                  german_cyclist    S              vtec718             B
diagnosis            B                  head honcho      B               JSteady             S,B,T
lolimbo               S                  gensanity           S               luke                  B
ron seay            S,B                therifraf             S               scivic94             B
bird4343            B,T                hidden spot        S,B,T         brian84corvette   B 
paved_paradise  B                   jazzman             B              ares 73              B             SnICKer             B                   ME!!!!                S,B,T       

THESE ARE ALL THE GOOD GUYS I'VE DEALT WITH!

« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 10:29:15 AM by johnu773 »

Offline jsteady

• GF Inhabitant
    • :P
« Reply #277 on: April 18, 2008, 05:25:09 AM »
Highlight the new ones john!!!!!

Offline stopkaiross

• Backpacker
« Reply #278 on: April 18, 2008, 07:21:06 AM »
My frame arrived from Huck super well packaged, with some extra stickers (which is sweet!), and wow, when he says "like new" he means it, this thing is immaculate.

Offline brian84corvette

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #279 on: April 21, 2008, 09:19:42 PM »
today I recieved the following from :

Silky Johnson - sold me some sweet swiss miss bars.   awesome ! = A+

bhuffman - sold me a chrome front wheel + some shorty ody44,s bars to try. = A+

SnICKer - sold me a 26t eighty eight sprocket on the cheap ! (to test out gear ratio) A+

so far I have only dealt with super good people here on global flat fourm.
hope yall have a good buy / sell / trade experience here.
you guys are all stand up dudes.
Old dudes can still rip

Max S

« Reply #280 on: April 22, 2008, 05:31:16 AM »
brian84corvette bought my Swiss Miss bars off of me.  Super smooth transaction and wasted no time getting the payment to me! 

Thanks Brian.

jim shorts

« Reply #281 on: April 23, 2008, 03:05:52 AM »
i've only bought from a couple guys, but just today i received a frame from paved-paradise.  excellent communication, well packaged, and prompt mailing. A+ dude!! thanks!

Offline Paved Paradise

• GF Inhabitant
  • -Flatland 4 Life-
« Reply #282 on: April 24, 2008, 12:21:33 AM »
I Recieved my Frame from Sleepy. 

In the frame trade we did. Absolulty amazing packing job!.

AMzing guy to talk to, easy communication. Great guy A++

PAint is DOPEEE man..THnx so much again and THnk you for helping me out when I needed it.

PEaZ Justin
~The Bike and the Rider make the ARTFORM..
   Not the artist/utensil used..its the end product they both make, thats Beautiful~

@(x_X)@ Justin Doyon @(X_x)@
                   Ride on!

jim shorts

« Reply #283 on: April 24, 2008, 12:55:13 AM »
I Recieved my Frame from Sleepy. 

In the frame trade we did. Absolulty amazing packing job!.

AMzing guy to talk to, easy communication. Great guy A++

PAint is DOPEEE man..THnx so much again and THnk you for helping me out when I needed it.

PEaZ Justin

it was a pleasure doin bidness with ya. glad i could help, and glad you like it!  ;D

Offline kabirun

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #284 on: April 24, 2008, 01:42:44 AM »
Props to Yeti. He sold me some ay bars, came fast and in super mint condition. thanks

Also, I owed Captain Todd some props, he sent me a frame to Mexico a while ago, and came here even before I could send his to Australia.

great doing business with these people.