Author Topic: Positive Marketplace Feedback  (Read 477247 times)

Offline johnu773

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Marketplace Feedback
« Reply #195 on: February 13, 2008, 02:17:53 AM »
You should add yourself to that list John! Recieved the bar ends I purchased from him (johnu773)  today, and they are in the exact condition (i.e. brand new) as described.  Great price, and quick shipping.

Thanks again!  :beer:

DONE!  lol ^_^

Offline Matt Newquay

• Backpacker
  • Roll on Summer
« Reply #196 on: February 13, 2008, 11:39:04 PM »
Buy from Eric Aka GODSGREENGRASS!

I bought a frame from him just as described and posted from Us to Uk only took 7 days!!
Awsme!

I would definatly do business again!

Great communication!

Cheers Eric
Oh how I wish it was dry !

Offline HeadHoncho

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #197 on: February 16, 2008, 11:44:51 PM »
Adding Steve Laps again, cuz I got my the pegs and pedals today and am happy with both. Thanks again steve.

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #198 on: February 21, 2008, 01:04:26 PM »
Godsgreengrass [Eric] is the man!! Buy from him!  I just got some OG Vajda forks off him and it only took 6 days to get from Texas, USA to Victoria, Australia. ;D

Offline HeadHoncho

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #199 on: February 21, 2008, 11:58:44 PM »
Thanks again Johnu773! The sprocket and adaptor came today. Awesome!

Offline jsteady

• GF Inhabitant
    • :P
« Reply #200 on: February 22, 2008, 12:16:45 AM »
Thanks to:

John773
Paved_paradise
Steve Laps

All great sellers with prompt shipping and good prices..

Word fella's!!

Offline 89schwinnsting

• Backpacker
« Reply #201 on: February 22, 2008, 04:38:37 PM »
"misterwhite"     good buyer fast payment!
"stinky"     DO NOT DEAL WITH STINKY. traded frames with him. initiated trade at the beginning of sept. we were supposed to ship at the same time, so i shipped my frame September 4th. he received it sept 11th. he told me several times he had shipped his, and when it didn't show in 2 weeks i called him again. he then told me he didn't have the money before and shipped it recently. gave me a tracking number saying it was shipped September 28. finally received the frame October 11th. when i went to put it together the top integrated headset cup was bent and the bearing would not fit. i got it to work fortunately however he never said anything about it. ALSO, he did not send the tabs for the gyro with it. very very shady and a liar as well. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Too bad I didn't read this b4...I ordered a frame from stinky recently. He said he received the money order and that I'd receive the frame in a week. 2 weeks later, still no frame. I hate to say negative things about someone, but this is the truth: Do not order from stinky! If I ever receive my frame, I may change my opinion.

Budz

« Reply #202 on: February 24, 2008, 07:23:04 AM »
updated-

buyers-

-str8rollin

-Steve Laps

-reactor

all great guys to deal with. payments were prompt and no head-aches or BS. good communication with all 3 of them. feel safe dealing with these guys! :beer:

sellers-

-joedammit

Joe, thanx for the Oddy fork bro! my friend is diggin it, and she sends a big thank you for the free 990 also. ur a solid guy, Joe! :beer:

Offline Patrick Stadler

• Backpacker
  • awesome !
« Reply #203 on: February 25, 2008, 09:33:05 PM »
Steve laps, Excellent seller, A++  ;D

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #204 on: February 25, 2008, 10:11:07 PM »
"misterwhite"     good buyer fast payment!
"stinky"     DO NOT DEAL WITH STINKY. traded frames with him. initiated trade at the beginning of sept. we were supposed to ship at the same time, so i shipped my frame September 4th. he received it sept 11th. he told me several times he had shipped his, and when it didn't show in 2 weeks i called him again. he then told me he didn't have the money before and shipped it recently. gave me a tracking number saying it was shipped September 28. finally received the frame October 11th. when i went to put it together the top integrated headset cup was bent and the bearing would not fit. i got it to work fortunately however he never said anything about it. ALSO, he did not send the tabs for the gyro with it. very very shady and a liar as well. TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Too bad I didn't read this b4...I ordered a frame from stinky recently. He said he received the money order and that I'd receive the frame in a week. 2 weeks later, still no frame. I hate to say negative things about someone, but this is the truth: Do not order from stinky! If I ever receive my frame, I may change my opinion.

Stinky has been shady since PedalBMX.  He is a complete waste on these boards and should be banned.  He doesn't contribute anything except pissing people off and he is not good to his word on sales or trades.  Was supposed to trade my Happy Place with him for some Profile Cranks.  Sent him my address and info.  Waited to recieve his so we could trade and he doesn't respond for a week.  I decide I will sell to someone else and I tell him, all of a sudden he responds with he still wants to trade,  I say ok, send me your address and he never does.  All the while wasting 2 weeks when I could have sold the frame by now.

Stinky needs to be banned...period.

Offline 89schwinnsting

• Backpacker
« Reply #205 on: February 26, 2008, 11:07:16 PM »
Stinky still hasn't responded. And he refuses to respond to pm's. So I will say this again: Do NOT buy anything from stinky!

Budz

« Reply #206 on: February 26, 2008, 11:46:57 PM »
thats pretty sad about stinky...dont people have anything better to do than screw other people over!? :huh:
thanx for the heads-up about him/her/it. :beer:

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #207 on: February 27, 2008, 12:01:53 AM »
That really stinks. Surely there is some Canadian flatlanders that know him or ride with him , maybe they can verify his intentions and ask him whats up. The flatland community is too small to get away with this scott free. ANY CANADIANS AROUND HERE THAT KNOW HIM?

jim shorts

« Reply #208 on: February 27, 2008, 12:33:59 AM »
greenspan did me right. fast shipping, great packaging, no surprises. i would add him to the list of good sellers if he is not already on it! thanks!

Offline Patrick Stadler

• Backpacker
  • awesome !
« Reply #209 on: March 03, 2008, 10:59:29 PM »
bhaverchuck is awesome, quick shipping and EXCELLENT packaging ;D