English > Marketplace

Positive Marketplace Feedback

<< < (394/395) > >>

Prey4whirldpeas:
Bought a wheelset, crankset and a few other things from Mario Saldana. I was very happy with everything I got, and SUPER impressed with the packaging and all his help. Dude even drew up a CAD image real quick to best help explain a question I had haha. Even threw in a bunch of free stuff for me. Plus everything came labeled and very organized, which helped a lot as I have never built a bike before. Thanks again bro!

khe killah:
Great to hear flatlanders helping each other out! This is what the community is all about!

👍

Prey4whirldpeas:
Bought handlebars, stem, a seat and a few other things from Jsoh. Everything was great, carefully packaged and shipped right away! Plus he even threw in some grips for free, which I'm using now. Highly recommend, thanks again man!

Big thanks to moncho as well who sold me the frame for a damn good price. Arrived right away in perfect condition; bought it on eBay technically, but I think he's on here too. Also, special thanks to Maytricks for the help initially and everyone else who reached out in my earlier post. I've up and riding now for a couple weeks😁

khe killah:
Great looking ride!!

dug:
Thanks ixtapa for a great transaction on a set of Profiles. Just what I was looking for at a great price, with super fast shipping across the country and great communication.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version