Poll

who is the winner?

Jan@Weiden
miguelflatcusco

Author Topic: ROUND4 battle: INTERMEDIATE group OVER Winner- miguelflatcusco  (Read 52283 times)

Offline Ultraman Zoffy

• GF Inhabitant
Re: ROUND4 battle: INTERMEDIATE group OVER Winner- miguelflatcusco
« Reply #165 on: October 14, 2010, 06:40:32 AM »
How about next round, folks save up their money, BUY and INSTALL their cranks, then sign up to enter the battles? Just a thought...  ;D  Congrats to Jan and Miguel on a great battle. I pretty much gave the nod to Miguel on this one also, largely due to the same reasons folks mentioned already.

Offline DaviD (dave0)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Flatland from Israel
« Reply #166 on: October 14, 2010, 05:23:58 PM »
I enjoyed the battles, definitely waiting for the next round  :wacko:

:beer:

Offline Jan@Weiden

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #167 on: October 14, 2010, 05:28:33 PM »
How about next round, folks save up their money, BUY and INSTALL their cranks, then sign up to enter the battles? Just a thought...  ;D  Congrats to Jan and Miguel on a great battle. I pretty much gave the nod to Miguel on this one also, largely due to the same reasons folks mentioned already.
haha... ^_^ i wont compete next round because its my last year on highschool. but the round in summer i will compete WITH cranks (hopefully in the expert group)

Offline Ultraman Zoffy

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #168 on: October 15, 2010, 03:43:17 AM »
How about next round, folks save up their money, BUY and INSTALL their cranks, then sign up to enter the battles? Just a thought...  ;D  Congrats to Jan and Miguel on a great battle. I pretty much gave the nod to Miguel on this one also, largely due to the same reasons folks mentioned already.
haha... ^_^ i wont compete next round because its my last year on highschool. but the round in summer i will compete WITH cranks (hopefully in the expert group)

Congrats on making it through high school... looking forward to seeing you tear it up rocking a full setup!

Offline enter1

« Reply #169 on: October 16, 2010, 07:29:24 AM »
miguelflatcusco.