Author Topic: bmx stolen (uk)  (Read 3501 times)

bmx stolen (uk)
« on: September 02, 2010, 11:58:47 PM »
Just to ask for people to keep there eyes open on ebay or incase some one post up stuff in the for sale section
Basicly some one I thought I nu pretty well stole from me, broke into my shed and took all my stuff they used a pair of bolt cutters to take 3 large padlocks of the door
Iv had the police out but I'm getting excuses even thou i kno who did it
Oki stuff that was stolen
Kgb frame sprayed white has no brake mounts and drop outs are cut to take a 14mm wheel
Khe unique badly sprayed black 14mm drop outs has a naked manga girl painted on the toptube
Eastern paydirt brake cable guides badly cut but still has brake mounts,rawed but still has specs of black as i hadn't finished
Og forks with brake mounts but i got the steerer tube shortened professionaly and even has my initals engraved on the steerer RB (i was bored)
2 set of khe alchemy and jessop pegs both have purple combat grip tape
Basic black salt stem
Suelo bars black cut very short
Mike s bars older 3 bolt rawed but has a peach coolerd paint where u tightened the bolts
2002 eastern bandit its in perfect condtion Chrome with stickera
Taska 12t redial laced to a double wall rim by dm22

My stuff was takin earler to day ill try to get pics posted ASAP just my heads all over the place all I have left now to ride is a set of cranks so if any one sees any thing on eBay or on here just meassage me
The person that mite sell my stuff mite use the name darren or john wich is his dads name and the adresse he uses will be Glasgow scotland
I can't afford to replace my stuff even if I got my unique back be happy so thanks for any help or info cheers

Re: bmx stolen (uk)
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 02:09:20 AM »
Word of warning the khe and Kgb can not be ridden they both are damaged, were kept for a art project

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 02:11:27 AM »
Just to ask for people to keep there eyes open on ebay or incase some one post up stuff in the for sale section
Basicly some one I thought I nu pretty well stole from me, broke into my shed and took all my stuff they used a pair of bolt cutters to take 3 large padlocks of the door
Iv had the police out but I'm getting excuses even thou i kno who did it
Oki stuff that was stolen
Kgb frame sprayed white has no brake mounts and drop outs are cut to take a 14mm wheel
Khe unique badly sprayed black 14mm drop outs has a naked manga girl painted on the toptube
Eastern paydirt brake cable guides badly cut but still has brake mounts,rawed but still has specs of black as i hadn't finished
Og forks with brake mounts but i got the steerer tube shortened professionaly and even has my initals engraved on the steerer RB (i was bored)
2 set of khe alchemy and jessop pegs both have purple combat grip tape
Basic black salt stem
Suelo bars black cut very short
Mike s bars older 3 bolt rawed but has a peach coolerd paint where u tightened the bolts
2002 eastern bandit its in perfect condtion Chrome with stickera
Taska 12t redial laced to a double wall rim by dm22

My stuff was takin earler to day ill try to get pics posted ASAP just my heads all over the place all I have left now to ride is a set of cranks so if any one sees any thing on eBay or on here just meassage me
The person that mite sell my stuff mite use the name darren or john wich is his dads name and the adresse he uses will be Glasgow scotland
I can't afford to replace my stuff even if I got my unique back be happy so thanks for any help or info cheers

Again?.......J.H.C. man, put your sh!t in the house already...

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 02:24:44 AM »
Couldn't keep the bikes in the house :/  not alowed, private rent .....I kno who took it but  nothing I can do and yea stupid of me leaving summit in a shed but I thought it be safe 3 locks, a security lite busy street ect ect

Offline K.Wong

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 11:37:56 AM »
sorry to hear, maybe karma will get them ~ kgb frames breaks on them - literally.

all the best to you.

Offline TK-421

• Reach for it!
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2010, 02:00:18 PM »
If u know who took it... why can't u just tell the police you suspect this guy and search his place? 

Yeah maybe he hid the bikes and parts somewhere else , but there's GOTTA be some way u can get proof or a confession outta him?

- Also, hey at least you think u know who stole it.... coz in most cases of bikes being stolen , the owner has no idea who stole it..

GOOD LUCK BRO!

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 10:58:19 PM »
Good news got most of my stuff back but no frames :/ as I said if you spot a khe unique or a kgb pych on eBay uk they can't be ridden the unique had a large crack on the seat post thats been welded and is very visable and the Kgb has had a the bb reweled but the threads in side are trashed so i ran pegs in the bb also the rear end is to far apart to take a rear wheel and has a large dent on toptube that you can spot a mile away