Author Topic: watanabe seats on flatlandfuel  (Read 4274 times)

Offline @venicebch

• Hitchhiker
watanabe seats on flatlandfuel
« on: August 24, 2010, 07:43:50 PM »
where did they go? going to restock ?

Offline Mr. Acid Green

• Backpacker
  • beware of the TROLL.
Re: watanabe seats on flatlandfuel
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 10:02:48 PM »
where did they go? going to restock ?

i have sent i email asking Pat this month.. he said that they where (suposed) to be here in july ... but somehow they have not arrived yet.
please dont set yourself on fire.

Offline PSchoolen

• Company
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 12:54:07 AM »
KHE keeps delaying shipments to the USA. I am sorry about this. We are out of a lot of KHE product. We expect a small amount of things to arrive in early Sept and a little bit more to arrive in late Oct. Qty is so small that many things like the Watanabe seats will never even make it to our website. They will sell out before then. If you are really intent on getting a KHE product we are out of, please call and order it now. That will reserve one for you on the next batch.
Patrick Schoolen
www.flatlandfuel.com

Offline kabirun

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, 01:09:37 AM »
KHE keeps delaying shipments to the USA. I am sorry about this. We are out of a lot of KHE product. We expect a small amount of things to arrive in early Sept and a little bit more to arrive in late Oct. Qty is so small that many things like the Watanabe seats will never even make it to our website. They will sell out before then. If you are really intent on getting a KHE product we are out of, please call and order it now. That will reserve one for you on the next batch.

OR I CAN SELL YOU A BRAND NEW ONE FOR LIKE $60

:P
 :beer: :beer:

Offline Scuffy

• Backpacker
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 02:13:03 AM »

$60...WTF?!

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&safe=off&q=khe+watanabe&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=1l90TOSwPI688ATO64DsAg&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CC0QrQQwAg
Losers always whine about their best,winners go home and f*ck the prom queen!

Offline robpossible

• GF Inhabitant
  • Crackpacker to kitchen table
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2010, 03:03:08 PM »

Kabrirun = No scruples...
1st law of thermodynamics: Energy can not be created or destroyed, it only changes in form.

Offline Lotlizard

• Backpacker
    • http://
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 09:50:29 PM »
Being in the bicycle industry myself one can NEVER go by arrival dates for any product.

pucker22

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 03:05:22 AM »
Their is a number of KHE products here waiting for stock lol, I guess they are slow on manufacturing.