Poll

Who won

Ucchi
115 (86.5%)
Trevor
18 (13.5%)

Total Members Voted: 124

Author Topic: Yohei Ucchino "Uchi Uchi Uchi" VS Trevor Meyer - A Bmxfreestyler.com production  (Read 27482 times)

Offline SNOOP

• GF Inhabitant
The controversy begins.....

Yohei Ucchino
Jomopro 2010: Ucchie

VS

Trevor Meyer

Jomopro 2010: Trevor Meyer

Whats your opinion?
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 02:49:12 AM by Denzel Washington »

Offline Rad255

• GF Inhabitant
  • Just laugh.

jm

I'd like to point out that Trevor's last trick is not on this video. He asked me to move as I was sitting right where he planned on landing it, which he did. His last trick was a perfect x foot bar ride straight to the pedals.

Offline TOflat

• GF Inhabitant
I watched the runs on the live feed, even with Trevors last link, the whole run looked like a warm up run to be honest. Im not even going to get into the judging, it was alright for the qualifiers but something fell apart in the finals where it really mattered. I'm just glad there was such a huge turnout and that everyone was pumped to be there and to ride the glass floor.

Offline Burd

• Cliffhanger
You couldn't really get the full sense of what Ucchie was doing on the uStream feed, so it's killer to be able to see this vid of him riding.  Thanks for posting it.

I'm going to be honest here... at about the 2:12 and 2:42ish marks in Ucchie's edit I couldn't even understand what the hell was happening.  Can someone post a super slo-mo of that sh!t so I can have some chance of comprehending it?  Wow.

Offline Ultraman Zoffy

• GF Inhabitant
There must've been some serious "new school hate" going on among some of the judges... cause Uchie flat out killed that round. The battle was over after the first minute and a half of his riding. Trevor seemed like he was scared of the floor being slippery, maybe? Either that, or contest jitters from his first time back in after a long break... but he definitely didn't bust out enough to win the round.

Offline tick

• Funky Chicken
uchi make on the round menual tailwhip? no no no nooooooo uchi wins!!!  :beer: :beer: :beer:

Offline Pat

• GF Inhabitant
i personally liked ucchi's run better
SLOflatlander-Central Coast California Flatland

Offline HUCK

• Company
  • Cliffhanger
    • www.huckindustries.com
Trevor had Variety, backwheel and frontwheel, and hardly duplicated a move. And a cross-footed grip ride! C'mon!

Uchie had 2 minutes of backwheel turbines with a reverse time machine and a spastic rope-a-roni. And a manual to whopper (Any little tight jean, fluorescent haired, 15 yr old street rider could bust out). That proves nothing!!!

Whoppers are outdated people. Omari Kato could duplicate 1:45 minutes of Uchie's run. Huck

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
Trevor had Variety, backwheel and frontwheel, and hardly duplicated a move. And a cross-footed grip ride! C'mon!

Uchie had 2 minutes of backwheel turbines with a reverse time machine and a spastic rope-a-roni. And a manual to whopper (Any little tight jean, fluorescent haired, 15 yr old street rider could bust out). That proves nothing!!!

Whoppers are outdated people. Omari Kato could duplicate 1:45 minutes of Uchie's run. Huck

This is why I warned other organizers never to let you judge.

Offline joey_K

• Hitchhiker
Wow huck, just by the level of difficulty alone it wasnt even close. Minus variety, everything else should work in uchies favour. Not to take anything away from trevor but seriously, this judging is a joke.

Offline b_ron

• GF Inhabitant
    • PbNation
uchi hands down

so flawless.
i'd be pissed, i guess that would be an understatement
Signing out...

Offline Ultraman Zoffy

• GF Inhabitant

Well... there's "speed" and "execution" to consider as well, which I think is the disconnect with that logic and what people are formulating from the videos. Not an attack... just an observation. It's all just disagreeance, really.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 06:07:03 AM by Ultraman Zoffy »

Offline SNOOP

• GF Inhabitant

Ill just say..And Alex Johnson essentially does what Trevor does... So what does that tell us aside from them being too extremely talented young riders... That is all. Bob D