Author Topic: Please Delete E-motion!!!  (Read 9962 times)

Offline Le_Polonais

• Backpacker
Re: Please Delete E-motion!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2010, 01:56:24 AM »
Yo Mazar is a great f*cking original rider.... lots of dedication to his art, better than 90% of people on this forum... Hes like an hindu ali baba float style nigga... but sometimes he pushes sh*t a bit too far, ride for yourself dont hate because people ride differently/for different reasons...

Offline HUCK

• Company
  • Cliffhanger
    • www.huckindustries.com
« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2010, 02:03:25 AM »
Yo Mazar is a great f*cking original rider.... lots of dedication to his art, better than 90% of people on this forum... Hes like an hindu ali baba float style nigga... but sometimes he pushes sh*t a bit too far, ride for yourself dont hate because people ride differently/for different reasons...
Yo bro nobody's hatin on him for his riding style or any other flatland reason. We're going off on him for having lose lips and being a wierdo with a keyboard. Thats all. He attacked another rider without provacation. I don't care if he's Jesus Christ or Allah on a bike, that's not cool. Huck

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2010, 02:18:40 AM »
I am not sticking up for Either, Just want to point out that it's usually the people that aren't involved that drag this sh!t on and make it worse. Let the kid handle himself..Just stay out ,he said he was joking. Kato, if it goes on report it, there done. Some of you guys ALWAYS have to stick your noses in others buisness. ;D

Offline HUCK

• Company
  • Cliffhanger
    • www.huckindustries.com
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2010, 02:29:30 AM »
I am not sticking up for Either, Just want to point out that it's usually the people that aren't involved that drag this sh!t on and make it worse. Let the kid handle himself..Just stay out ,he said he was joking. Kato, if it goes on report it, there done. Some of you guys ALWAYS have to stick your noses in others buisness. ;D

Others business? Are you kidding? Kato is an H-Town rider, he's family! When people start bullying and intimidating people close to me I have that right to stick my neck out for them. You said it, "let the kid handle himself". He's a young newcomer to our sport who doesn't need, or much less, deserve this crap. He didn't invite the idiot in so we're just helping to kick him out. Juggarnaut you're smarter than this. C'mon. Huck

katobmx

« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2010, 02:33:36 AM »
Thanks alot HUCK.I actually do like his riding but thats besides the point. He attacked me and I didn't like.I've put him on my ignore list and reported him on facebook he shouldn't bother me again, but I just believe that people needed to be aware of his actions. If I never told anyone he probably wouldn't have stopped. If he goes after someone again the moderators might act on it because they have been notified of his behavior. I don't want him or others bothering people especially unwarranted.

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2010, 02:40:03 AM »

Others business? Are you kidding? Kato is an H-Town rider, he's family! When people start bullying and intimidating people close to me I have that right to stick my neck out for them. You said it, "let the kid handle himself". He's a young newcomer to our sport who doesn't need, or much less, deserve this crap. He didn't invite the idiot in so we're just helping to kick him out. Juggarnaut you're smarter than this. C'mon. Huck
I understand your cause here, please don't misunderstand this as a jab at him. I like him ,but he has stuck his nose in some of MY spats with "come hither" and I nicely asked him to step out..so he's not completely clean ,but if EMO is bugging him, block his ass on here and facebook,call it done. I had to BLOCK lil FAGGOTS on here who can't talk OUT where everyone can see it ..Sorry for the confusion. I have to admit I like Kato.  Some people just don't have sack enough to throw it down in front people where they can't change their words. again ,Sorry for the confusion. So with that being said,,,,,,,,, GO GET HIM GUYS!!!

Offline HUCK

• Company
  • Cliffhanger
    • www.huckindustries.com
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2010, 02:42:09 AM »
Yo Kato, you have a legitimate complaint bro. You did the right thing. Too many people on here are trying to downplay what's going on here. But it's all good, point made on our behalf. Keep me posted if facebook inquires about your complaint. I'm curious to see what they do, if anything. And if anybody wants to discuss this further at any event, I'm the fat, slow lathargic red-headed rider on a Luna. Come find me. As a matter of fact I'll more and likely be sessioning with Kato so I won't be hard to miss.  :wub:

katobmx

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2010, 03:00:03 AM »
yah lets change this thread to H-town sessioning. I think its all done here we have to be more positve on theis forum. when we gunna session HUCK!  -_-

Offline 2flat2furious

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2010, 04:42:54 AM »
Juggarnaut you're smarter than this. C'mon. Huck

I had to BLOCK lil FAGGOTS on here who can't talk OUT where everyone can see it

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2010, 07:49:15 AM »
E-motion, you seem angry and frustrated. While I don't plan a ban, I do ask you stop stalking this little kid. Thanx.

Unless you can shoot lightning bolts out of your digits, you should realize by now that wagging your finger does NOTHING.

Do you know how much easier it would be to delete every account that was involved in disputes?
Mostly people listen when I ask them to back down. Deleting an account is the last resort if all else fails. I've stepped up moderation this year as its been a bit hostile of late.

You see the negotiating I do in threads, but you don't see the negotiations done via pm, which is usually followed by an apology from the offender.

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2010, 11:12:47 AM »
Juggarnaut you're smarter than this. C'mon. Huck

I had to BLOCK lil FAGGOTS on here who can't talk OUT where everyone can see it

Case in point, right here.

e-motion

« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2010, 07:48:16 PM »
Yo just want to clear some things up before I leave -

1) some of the things on here about me are highly exaggerated

2)I didnt know katobmx is just a little 16 year old little kid - he doesnt type/say things like a little kid

3) I was provoked. by his posts about how hes been "converting" little kids into flatlanders ...And some of his posts about "competing" "being pro"...maybe I over-reacted a bit...but ot that much

4)My first two PM's were not that bad really

5)Ofcourse it irritated me that instead of being a man about it (which again I didnt know its just a little kid)...he goes and "tells on me"...its just words...CMON!...

6) the third PM- that people got problem with is just a joke....I'm not a ganksta from the hood...Ever hear of something called Parody..or satire...look it up- google that sh*t....i even said "i'm just playin" in the PM....i dont have any guns/gats/m-16/AKs/ or anything like that

7)Ive never even heard of this guy HUCK before- now he wants me to goto Jail???! and discuss me at jams??? f*ck THAT!..this guy must be having some kind

8)What happens on this forum doesnt affect my life at all..but just wanted to put this for people that do know me...my real friends know who they are...

9)Some things about me are highly exaggerated - like im some kind of a serial rapist killer/ cyber bully/repeat offender ..."I would never stop"...man STFU...Just because I send someone a joke message doesnt mean I'm gonna keep doing it...that third message was just a joke!.....f*ck that

10)This is my last message on here - just wanted to clear somethings up....Dont care to be involved in any "discussions" with anyone....these days im more interested in just riding for myself- learning things at my own pace...Im done with this forum and the "flatland world" in general..the kind of sh*t-talking that goes on behind the scenes...dont want to name names

I've realised that what a "forum" thinks of me doesnt matter...Ive alwasy said that but now i've actually realised it- fully... I dont have access to a internet all the time - this is my sisters computer and shes in school so I can use it...so most likely I wont read any replies to this

BYE