Author Topic: My 15 minutes of fame...vid  (Read 1461 times)

Iriez

My 15 minutes of fame...vid
« on: March 23, 2010, 10:43:10 AM »
So ya'll think im a biker right? Well here's a vid of me skatin....on my trampoline! :P This was a bonus video on Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3 when you beat it. I kinda...uh...won 10 grand playing the game (oops) and much before that frequented a pretty small forum where the developers of Neversoft all posted at and befriended them. Through the years, and then the ridiculous addiction to the game and the feats i did, i finally got in the homey section doing mah trampin! :)

My sister found this video on youtube searching for my name (god knows why) so this video has been lost to me for 10 years until today...YAY.

THPS 3 bonus video - Neversoft Friends and Family Small | Large

Budz

Re: My 15 minutes of fame...vid
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 02:48:42 PM »
haha...kool! :mellow:

i won a Street Fighter tournament back in the day and all i got was some lame wooden spinning tiger trophy thing that i gave to a kid down the street. wheres MY 10 large?! :( haha

:beer: to the Tech9ne too. great song. but what was the ORIGINAL track to this vid?

Offline Vic Román

• Cliffhanger
  • RaD!
    • Gorilla Photo Media
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 02:52:15 PM »
I love those Tony Hawk games! ;D . On American wasteland you can flatland (on the bike).I take it to the underground garage and bust out some decades and whiplashes to nose weelies.

"This ain't segregation this is freestyle folks". - Ruben Castillo

Offline animal1

• Backpacker
  • PEG MOLESTER
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 08:41:57 PM »
HAHA that's dope!  I didn't know you skate.  Lets hit up a park!
BALANCE CONTROL