Author Topic: Negative Marketplace Feedback  (Read 63615 times)

Offline flat8208

• Hitchhiker
Negative Marketplace Feedback
« on: February 24, 2010, 03:08:59 PM »
So i bought bars from him at the beg. of this month. Then email me 10 days later to say he was away. As of now i have no bars, and no responses from him. His emails are metalmulisha@hotmail, and jeffreyjustin@hotmail. Please dont deal with him!! I researched his name and seems he's ripped off alot of others for RC cars, car parts,bike parts,pretty much anything he can!! I only want a refund or my bars. I've done the paypal route...  Dont really know what else to do other than go to his house. This is something i dont normally do, but if i have to guess i have to..Even if i drive 8 hrs. in my mind its worth it to take care of this personally. It really burns me when people are dishonest, especially as he has done it to MANY others.  Just wanted to warn all the users here.  He will b nice, give ya a deal, and then not ship anything out!!! guess it got lost in the mail seems to b his mo
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 11:36:00 AM by khe killah™ »

Offline flat8208

• Hitchhiker
Re: Bad Marketplace Feedback
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2010, 03:13:29 PM »
RCman101 is another screen name he uses i've found. just another warning.

Offline jazzman

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2010, 03:17:42 PM »
"This thread is hilarious. "-TJ Perry
"I feel the same about your political opinion as I do about your d!ck. I'm glad you have it, I'm glad you're so very proud of it..but I do not want to hear about it, compare it to mine, or see you wave it around.

After all, everyone believes their own is perfect anyway."

Offline flat8208

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 03:29:40 PM »
i thought id seen this on here as well!! damn it!   ive seen his name on many forums now that ive looked... Seems he does this to EVERYBODY!  what a scumbag... Ive said my piece... im a big believer in karma, so hopefully he gets his.....prefferably from a high speed truck.  People like this is what makes others look bad. Hopefully he smartens up before he burns the wrong person.

Offline froghammer

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 03:45:35 PM »
Oh man- that prick got super high and mighty the first time he was accused of being a scammer.
It truly is a romance of many dimensions, isn't it?

http://www.froghammer.com

Offline flat8208

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2010, 03:53:07 PM »
yea..IMO it doesnt take 24+ days to ship bars.... i dont care where youre located... I do however UNDERSTAND that sh*t happens and things get delayed... but you COMMUNICATE that to the seller.. this guy hasnt told me sh*t except that he got called to work for 10+ days hence the delay. If you cant get to the post office labels can be printed/purchased online at home. NO EXCUSES on this one. I have always felt that if im paid today for a part then i ship tomm. to the seller.. I hate how people hold onto money and dont ship out immediately.. If ya cant ship dont post. plain and simple.( guess you can tell im irritated!! :angry:)

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2010, 10:31:23 PM »
We'll give him a few days to explain. If not, we ban him. I'll pm him now.

Offline B-random Fantom

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2010, 01:04:16 AM »
Not sticking up for the guy at all (we were supposed to make a trade too) but he said he went 'rigging' last time he messaged me. I assume that means that he drives a big truck long distances perhaps this is why he is on here so sporadically. Although that wouldn't explain a bad rep on other forums.

Was he the guy that got all pissed off at another user and then everyone told him that he was in the wrong so he deleted his thread?
Enough! I grow weary of your foolishness ninjas.

Offline PSchoolen

• Company
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2010, 01:05:27 AM »
so i bought bars from him at the beg. of this month. Then email me 10 days later to say he was away. As of now i have no bars, and no responses from him. His emails are metalmulisha@hotmail, and jeffreyjustin@hotmail. Please dont deal with him!! I researched his name and seems he's ripped off alot of others for RC cars, car parts,bike parts,pretty much anything he can!! I only want a refund or my bars. I've done the paypal route...  Dont really know what else to do other than go to his house. This is something i dont normally do, but if i have to guess i have to..Even if i drive 8 hrs. in my mind its worth it to take care of this personally. It really burns me when people are dishonest, especially as he has done it to MANY others.  Just wanted to warn all the users here.  He will b nice, give ya a deal, and then not ship anything out!!! guess it got lost in the mail seems to b his mo

Did you file a paypal dispute and get your money back?
Patrick Schoolen
www.flatlandfuel.com

Offline froghammer

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2010, 01:28:25 AM »
Was he the guy that got all pissed off at another user and then everyone told him that he was in the wrong so he deleted his thread?

Yep. He was totally winning the argument.......until the other guy showed up and told everyone what really happened. His thread disappeared pretty quickly after that.

Offline Ginman

• Backpacker
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2010, 03:16:34 AM »
i think going to his place by surprise would be satisfying whether or not you'll seal the deal,
unless the address he gave you was also a fraud..
damn scams!! :angry:

Offline JIMBETHYNAME

• Forkglider
  • AKA JIMBO420
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2010, 03:31:53 AM »
ITS amazing how people can be so scummy in such a small knit community. Hope all works out for you bro.

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2010, 03:53:16 AM »
Last Email he gave me.........
" heres my new one

scummy_420@hotmail.com"

Tell him I said Hi ;D

Offline animal1

• Backpacker
  • PEG MOLESTER
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2010, 04:14:30 AM »
What do you expect?  The dudes name is Metalmulisha909, but he lives in Canada.  Him being a douchebag should have been fully expected.  Try to get your money transfer reversed with paypal.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 06:41:38 AM by animal1 »
BALANCE CONTROL

Offline froghammer

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2010, 04:40:49 AM »
...and he lives in Canada.  Him being a douchebag should have been fully expected.

:rolleyes:  Watch your mouth, dude. That was a bit uncalled for.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2010, 04:44:13 AM by froghammer »