Author Topic: Negative Marketplace Feedback  (Read 63819 times)

Offline Furball

• GF Inhabitant
  • New York rules, Boston drools!
Re: Bad Marketplace Feedback
« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2010, 01:00:36 AM »
yes i used paypal but stupidly did as a gift to avoid fees... he actually emailed me a bit ago and said he would refund me when he has money..wat a scumbag he spent the cash before even shipping... guess he doesnt know how finances work... He said hopefully fri. he can refund..now just have to wait another week(prob. to hear the same song an dance again!...)  thanks to all those that have helped users and mods...this guy just seems to not b on anyones good list.. I looked his email up and the other forums around bash him as well.. Seems he has done this to quite the number of people... i still say ban him even if im refunded as douches like him give other sellers a bad experience..

Call PayPal and tell them what happened and report him to the police.
Remember, grammar is the difference between "I helped my uncle Jack off a horse", and "I helped my uncle jack off a horse".

I just started getting into flatland stuff about 3 days ago and suck so far, I blame my sh*tty bike and lack of practice.

Offline froghammer

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2010, 01:03:08 AM »
He's had way too many chances already. Ban that turd.
It truly is a romance of many dimensions, isn't it?

http://www.froghammer.com

« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2010, 01:05:22 AM »
yep
ban him

monkeyflat

« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2010, 01:29:53 AM »
so you dont even have the guys home adress? sucks

Offline GRFN.FLAT.

• Deathtrucker
  • that's some scooby-snacks right thurr
« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2010, 02:14:25 AM »

BAAAAAAAAAN HAMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Offline johnu773

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2010, 02:19:19 AM »
i have his home address i believe.  i will give it to a moderator if needed.

Offline jsteady

• GF Inhabitant
    • :P
« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2010, 02:21:03 AM »
Post it here!!!!

Offline cow

• Cliffhanger
  • neglect not the talents in thee............
« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2010, 02:55:18 AM »
hope its relevant but can sold goods posts be deleted...or can the poster be allowed to delete when product is sold or traded?
i think this will allow the marketplace to be less cluttered and keep other stuff not sold viewable or current.. :ph34r:
Whatever you want in life is gonna take some effort on your part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact is, freestyle riding was, is, and will always be evolving and moving in different directions. So just do what you want and have fun with it. Trends come and go.- TYRONE WILLIAMS

Offline jsteady

• GF Inhabitant
    • :P
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2010, 03:11:03 AM »
hope its relevant but can sold goods posts be deleted...or can the poster be allowed to delete when product is sold or traded?
i think this will allow the marketplace to be less cluttered and keep other stuff not sold viewable or current.. :ph34r:

Any post creator can delete a thread that was created by them. It's just trying to get everyone to do so. Some people are on top of there game and delete old transactions.

The only thing to keep in mind that as a post gets deleted, everyones that posted within that post does not get a higher post count.

Example:

Say I have 100 post to my user name
I decide to delete a post that I posted in 5 times
After I delete the post, my post count will go down to 95

Some users here only contribute in the marketplace. Their post counts will slowly deplenish as time go's on if post get deleted. Inadvertently making a seasoned user look like a new one. Feel me?  ;D

Offline Pat

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2010, 04:02:04 AM »
just so you know, he'll say he almost has the money, but he never will. he pm'd me saying he FOR SURE wanted my cranks and that he would pay for them once his deal on a few sales went thru. i waited a month and he kept saying "i almost got the money." then when i called him out on it and asked how he was buying all these other parts on the marketplace if he didnt have the money to buy my cranks (which he said he needed the most). his sh*t excuse was "oh i had to buy car parts for my car"
SLOflatlander-Central Coast California Flatland

monkeyflat

« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2010, 04:50:38 AM »
i have his home address i believe.  i will give it to a moderator if needed.

why just post it on here...maybe some fellow local flatlanders can pay him a visit or somethng

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2010, 12:20:19 PM »
Yeah it makes sense if he's a rigger. Whether he's assembling plant equipment, cranes and hoists, yacht rigging, working oil rigs or trucking it can take weeks away from home.
It would be best to see his input before banhammer.  :P

Offline flat8208

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2010, 05:29:18 PM »
thanks for the offer wolverine on the bars but i have some was just tryin to upgrade...  Even if im refunded i still say ban him.. chalked it up as a lost as of now.. the address i have for him(i got from a fellow flatlandser) i dont think is correct....even if he is away from home for work i dont care.. He had more than a week to ship out beforehand.. poor planning on his part.. if ya know ur goin away take care of ur sh*t before dont just leave somebody hanging.. only respectful.. I work as we all do.. i f i sell a part and cant get it out i will contact buyer or have a friend or somebody do for me.. NO EXCUSES HERE.. Hopefully the ol karma train pays him a visit. big believer in what comes around goes around so he'll eventually get his. there is a RC car forum and another car forum i have seen similiar posts that he's ripped off others.  What kinda person gets paid for a part then spends the money then cant afford to ship it out. THATS WHAT HE DID. why should i have to give him my money, then he spends then cant afford to ship out!!! SCUMBAG in my book. he's a bullsh*tter and a con artist. i cant bring myself to drive up there... I could but i also know myself and can get a little heated... dont need to bring him back in my trunk! please ban him, as its a loss. i have already bought bars elsewhere from a trusted seller. thnx to all who helped.. gives me a better piece of mind knowing im in the right.

Offline Ultraman Zoffy

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2010, 09:34:55 PM »
I'm no lawyer, but something tells me there might be something illegal about posting someone's address on here like this, especially if something retaliatory happens to him? Not to say I condone this scamming pud, but you might want to be careful with how you air things out so that you don't get into trouble while doing it.

Budz

« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2010, 11:32:58 PM »
sorry to hear of your misfortune with metal. sux indeed!
hope ya get things squared away soon!

*in response to your pm...i do not have any Gs left to sell. sorry bro.
if i come across some more, i will let you know 4sure. :mellow:
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 11:04:18 AM by Budz(creepin in the parkin lot) »