Author Topic: Need positive news stories  (Read 3116 times)

Offline flatmonkey

• Funky Chicken
Need positive news stories
« on: September 20, 2009, 01:02:13 AM »
Good afternoon all;

Global-Flat is my teams primary news source and the best place in the world.  They have it right with flatland.  I am searching for all kinds of positive news for my news section of Flatmonkey Bmx.   I am looking for all level or riders stories, products, events, even special stories outside the bmx world...meaning you have done something positive in the community but, our a flatlander as well.  Here is what we are working on....adding your news to our website and talking about it in a small video program we are putting together.  Just so everyone is aware the video program is small and homemade because we use our money for outreach.  We get a lot of young kids visiting our website and sending us e-mails and they are normally kids we have visited in low-income communities.  We use bmx flatland to show them a positive way in life and how to get involved in flatland.  All we ask is that the news you send is positive with no profanity.  Our site is visited by families and other outreach organizations.   We just want to give back to those of you who have supported us.  We also want to support the flatland community.  All you need to do is send your stories to Flatmonkeybmx@rap.midco.net send me some contact info so if we have questions about your story.  We will never send you advertisements or give your e-mail to another source.  We have an online radio program and may ask for you to do an interview as well once we get things going.   Send me a message with any questions.  I hope to get a lot of content soon and help promote all of you.

Blessings;

Chris Ridener

Offline flatmonkey

• Funky Chicken
Re: Need positive news stories
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 09:06:36 AM »
I received a couple of great stories today and we will be using them soon....great life impacts and parts of peoples lives that can effect so many...please keep them coming and we will ensure you have a respectable story...

Chris :ph34r: