Author Topic: japan  (Read 3787 times)

Offline OCN

• Forkglider
japan
« on: September 19, 2009, 04:16:56 AM »
any  riders from or around yokota AB japan? or fussa/Tokyo area i could use some peeps to ride with, its always more fun that way. right now i just ride on the east side BBall courts till i get some decent tricks dialed, i dont want to make an ass of myself off base  ^_^ 

Offline Felon_Monk

• Hitchhiker
  • Okinawa Japan... Moving to Tokyo: May 2009
Re: japan
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 07:59:41 AM »
We were talking about Tokyo in another thread http://www.global-flat.com/smf/index.php?topic=28634.0 but for Yokota area, i think its just me.. lol..
I have only ridden once or twice now in a long time so i am still a beginner but im down to go ride sometime. I just happen to be in California until October 1st. Also when i get back one of my friends from Oki is coming up to Tokyo to ride so we should hook up.
My Ride: Quamen G8
07 Otokogi - Zerosiki DEAD

Offline OCN

• Forkglider
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 10:58:18 AM »
alright cool i think there is another guy out here too we can meet up.. hit me up when you get back out here... :beer:

Offline OCN

• Forkglider
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 01:43:12 PM »
yo u wouldnt happen to be in cali for training would you ? cuz a guy i work with said he had a friend from oki comin out .. if so that is funny ass ( if this is berry ) if not then cool,  thats one more to ride with .. lol  peace .
Anthony

Offline Felon_Monk

• Hitchhiker
  • Okinawa Japan... Moving to Tokyo: May 2009
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 01:46:43 PM »
oh, yea, son-of-a.... i thought we had another "flatlander" in fussa area.. guess not.. but anyway, yea, i should be back on the 1st.. my boy Taka is actually in mainland right now, but he is going to Hachioji the same day i get back. so if anything goes down its gonna be that weekend because i know that we are screwed the following week..
My Ride: Quamen G8
07 Otokogi - Zerosiki DEAD

Offline OCN

• Forkglider
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 03:59:31 PM »
ahhhh.. lol i knew that was you lol i thought you were too but i went out riding and thought about what you said online and i was like wait a min i think i know that fool but ya cool cool ..  we should ride .. i been riding every night since were on nights now i ride for hrs .. im working on BW halfhikers and BW hitch hikers almost got em.. my bike definitely got its ass put to use these 2 weeks. alright man ill hit you up when you get back just bring your bike to work i ride on "lunch & PT"
Peace