Author Topic: Spread the Word!  (Read 2973 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Spread the Word!
« on: September 03, 2009, 07:13:12 PM »
Spread the word! There are so many communities out there which we can use to spread the word about flatland. We thought weŽd make it a bit easier for you and added a little "Share" button on the bottom of each page. So if you saw a cool article, photo, video, event, forum topic or whatever you can use the share-button to post the page directly to your favorite community. Scroll down, give it a try and spread the word about flatland!

TJ Perry

Re: Spread the Word!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 08:00:35 PM »
Family Guy - Bird is the Word! Small | Large

Offline NickBMX

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 08:28:41 PM »
<span style="font-weight: bold">Spread the word!</span> There are so many <strong>communities</strong> out there which we can use to spread the word about flatland. We thought weŽd make it a bit easier for you and added a little "<strong>Share</strong>" button on the bottom of each page. So if you saw a cool article, photo, video, event, forum topic or whatever you can use the share-button to post the page directly to your favorite community. Scroll down, give it a try and spread the word about flatland!

well i don't think it will catch on that much, if people decide to ride bmx and stumble on flatland, most wouldn't do it because it is to hard.
i'm still a newbie beginner but thats just what i think  :rolleyes:
it sux in the beginning if you see the pro video's but when you can do 1 flattrick, you can't wait to learn the next

Offline ASC

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 02:43:32 AM »
Grae, I'm a animal, bird, creature lover...Birdy is so cute. Awee look at that little moe go up and down.

You all need a mascot. I guess Sterero Panda is as close as it gets...but its too boombastic/kiddish of a style for moi.  

Martin/GF, Share is a good feature...More people can know about Chase and TJ(kidding)...N
« Last Edit: September 04, 2009, 05:38:06 AM by ASC »
RIDE......RIDE......RIDE

Offline Lurtz uruk

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 03:11:58 AM »
<span style="font-weight: bold">Spread the word!</span> There are so many <strong>communities</strong> out there which we can use to spread the word about flatland. We thought weŽd make it a bit easier for you and added a little "<strong>Share</strong>" button on the bottom of each page. So if you saw a cool article, photo, video, event, forum topic or whatever you can use the share-button to post the page directly to your favorite community. Scroll down, give it a try and spread the word about flatland!

well i don't think it will catch on that much, if people decide to ride bmx and stumble on flatland, most wouldn't do it because it is to hard.
i'm still a newbie beginner but thats just what i think  :rolleyes:
it sux in the beginning if you see the pro video's but when you can do 1 flattrick, you can't wait to learn the next

true, but to get more riding we have to do everything we can to encourage riding.