Author Topic: Voodoo Jam 2009 Praise!  (Read 5680 times)

Offline raddad67 (Mark)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Keep on Riding!! wwww.bmxfreestyler.com
    • BMX Freestyler
Voodoo Jam 2009 Praise!
« on: August 03, 2009, 05:48:01 AM »
      I got home just about 2 hours ago and I started going through some video but I had not had a chance to get on Global yet. I read a few threads and I really wanted to share my gratitude to Scott and Terry for everything that they do for The Voodoo Series. Its the whole experience of meeting so many people that you may have never met and to witness some of the greatest battles played out for you with a sensational crowd of people chanting and screaming at the top of there lungs. I am eternally grateful and I am currently making plans to make it out again in 2010.

Thank you so very much!!

Mark "Rad Dad" Dandridge
P.S. Video comming to a thread near you!!

Offline Scott O

• Cliffhanger
Re: Voodoo Jam 2009 Praise!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 05:52:01 AM »
Your very welcome.
www.voodoojam.com
twitter @emceeob

Offline tod miller

• GF Inhabitant
  • ATX Crew, rollin' deep!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2009, 06:33:56 AM »
Very cool...another positive thread for Voodoo.  You see Scott, some people really dig what you are doing for flat...so the answer to your thread, would be YES, your contest is worth it to a lot of people, even if all the North American pros don't show. 
"A puppet no more!"

Offline ijdevil

• Cliffhanger
    • myspace
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 07:04:02 AM »
Yo, Just walked in the house.........VooDoo was upside down. First of all the level of riding was insane from both the pro and expert class. Scott and Terry did and excellent job organizing the event and after party (I think Scott caught me in the side of the head with the beads off the balcony)  ^_^

I'm not gonna go into detail but the best part of the whole weekend wasn't the pre-jam or the actual event......It was the jam circle after the pro qualifying outside the club. The worst spot ever to ride on and everyone come together and threw down some of the hardest links to go down on a 10x20 foot brick paved square.

BIG PROPS TO SCOTT AND TERRY FOR THIS ONE (OH AND BRYAN TOO, THE EXPERT CLASS UNION REP)

Offline Stereolab

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2009, 07:26:27 AM »
Congratulations on your win, Isaiah!  It's been fun to watch your progression from beginner into the contest-winning rider you are today.

Offline bhuffman

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 03:48:11 PM »
By far the best time I've had at voodoo, great contest this year!!

Thanks Scott and Terry and everyone else that made it happen.
You look like Marty McFly!

Offline Amahl Abdul-Khaliq

• Backpacker
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 06:20:33 PM »

I'm not gonna go into detail but the best part of the whole weekend wasn't the pre-jam or the actual event......It was the jam circle after the pro qualifying outside the club. The worst spot ever to ride on and everyone come together and threw down some of the hardest links to go down on a 10x20 foot brick paved square.

Don't forget to mention all the hazards, like the light pole and drainage ditch.

katobmx

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 06:49:18 PM »
I never had so much fun before. This contest was well run. Thanks Scott and Terry! but who do those little kids belong to? They helped alot too ^_^

Offline AtlFlatCrew

• Backpacker
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2009, 07:05:33 PM »
I just got back in last night and caught up on some sleep... i just had the best time in my life... again, thanks Scott and Terry... again. You guys really do put on the best flatland show down event i've ever seen, there's just nothing like it. I'll be sure to keep attending!

Big thanks to all the riders who showed up, especially the ones that flew across the world for this, its always great to ride with everyone... even though it was swampy hot at the pre-jam i still had a blast!!!

and to finish this off, HUGE thanks to Rick Enterprises for hooking me up this weekend... i'm way more than grateful my friend.

Offline Scott O

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2009, 08:18:58 PM »
I never had so much fun before. This contest was well run. Thanks Scott and Terry! but who do those little kids belong to? They helped alot too ^_^
They belong to me!  ;D I will tell them you said so!

Expert class rocked it out. All of you guys!

www.voodoojam.com
twitter @emceeob

katobmx

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2009, 09:22:27 PM »
They belong to me!  ;D I will tell them you said so!

Expert class rocked it out. All of you guys!

haha ok. You sure did tell my family you had alot of kids. ^_^.

Offline midwestside

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2009, 02:57:45 AM »
Yeah, congrats Isaiah !!!! Doin' NC proud!

katobmx

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2009, 06:47:06 AM »

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lafphotography/3786800809/#in/photostream/ here it is, It was quite small very very challanging, but we had fun bustin out

Offline ASC

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2009, 07:49:50 AM »
      I got home just about 2 hours ago and I started going through some video but I had not had a chance to get on Global yet. I read a few threads and I really wanted to share my gratitude to Scott and Terry for everything that they do for The Voodoo Series. Its the whole experience of meeting so many people that you may have never met and to witness some of the greatest battles played out for you with a sensational crowd of people chanting and screaming at the top of there lungs. I am eternally grateful and I am currently making plans to make it out again in 2010.

Thank you so very much!!

Mark "Rad Dad" Dandridge
P.S. Video comming to a thread near you!!

Mark...You said it...SPOT ON!!!

N
RIDE......RIDE......RIDE

Offline Chainlinkz

• Chainlinkz
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2009, 10:13:46 AM »
Another remarkable year for the VooDoo Jam…… Where else could you go in America and watch the best Pros in the world battle it out? Scott and Terry bring the best of the best every year to New Orleans by throwing down the Biggest Baddest contest in North America. My only regret this year is that I wish I wouldn’t have gotten sick 2 days before the contest. I was really looking forward to riding.

VooDoo Jam 2009 Photos

Thanks Scott and Terry
Will definitely be there for VooDoo Jam 2010
Kelly Baldwin
www.chainlinkz.com