Author Topic: OLD - Post your bike pics  (Read 876711 times)

rully

Re: Post your bike pics
« Reply #1695 on: April 27, 2007, 11:08:36 AM »

why don't you get one of these TJ?
this is aimed for taller guys...

blindingsun

« Reply #1696 on: April 27, 2007, 11:41:53 AM »
TJ is NOT allowed to ride a ST martin.

Offline Raymon

• Backpacker
« Reply #1697 on: April 27, 2007, 01:43:48 PM »
as promised:

the more things change, the more they stay the same....for me. my bike's quite heavy compared to todays standards...oh well..

Offline Burd

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #1698 on: April 27, 2007, 03:58:20 PM »

Actually I'm not notorious for being hard on anything. I break stuff the same as anyone else that rides the same amount as me. Quamens just plain suck. There was a problem in the G6s that caused them to break at that exact location in that exact way. My chain was slapping against the seatstays because of how poorly the back end was designed (even with enough spacers in between the hub and the dropout). My lardset creaked like crazy and never fit on the headtube correctly from the get go so I got rid of that too. All of this happened to a lot of other people apparently so I'm not that different. Same with the flautas.

BOTH of my old Sinus's are still being ridden by someone else. There wasn't a crack on my Sinus before this one. Not ONE problem with it until it got hit by a car. I've had the same KGBs before replacing them with the ones on this Sinus for over a year and a half. I've had the same profile cranks for 6 god damn years.. the same Nankai for the same amount of time. I rode the same oddysey fork for 4 years.. the same ronin chainwheel for four years.. the same ares stem for 4 years.

I am not hard on my bike or else all of these parts would be breaking left and right when in fact they're lasting wayyyy longer than most people.

I'll have to see what kind of bottom bracket comes on the Kun so I'll let you know if you'll still be interested down the line.

As for the green... I haven't had any color on my bike in like two years.. I figured I might as well go balls to the wall with the green. It honestly has been ****ing me up the last few sessions because I keep focusing on the frame instead of what I'm doing.

Crazy.

Ha ha, OK then.  I've been kicking around the idea of getting a custom Circle-A frame, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to afford one this summer, so I'll go ahead and call dibs on your fugly green sinus.  Unless it gets hit by a car, then I'm out.  Did Pat give you any idea as to when the OG would be available?

Oh, and if you can, please shoot some vids of you on the sinus and stick 'em on youtube so I can pretend that when I get the frame I'll be able to do half the sh*t on it that you're doing.

TJ Perry

« Reply #1699 on: April 27, 2007, 07:06:58 PM »

Oh, and if you can, please shoot some vids of you on the sinus and stick 'em on youtube so I can pretend that when I get the frame I'll be able to do half the **** on it that you're doing.

If I had the time I'd say give me a picture of your face to throw into adobe after effects and I'd just map a goofy picture of your face on my head to make you feel more at home.

When this weather breaks and I can get a REAL session in (havn't been out for over an hour and over two weeks:( ) I'll put some new videos up. I've got a few new things I need to get on tape anyway.

Offline DaviD (dave0)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Flatland from Israel
« Reply #1700 on: April 27, 2007, 11:47:39 PM »
hehe, good luck with that TJ, heres my bike, dont pay attention to the small teenager holding it  :P

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #1701 on: April 29, 2007, 04:36:47 PM »
Got the G6 built up and ready to go!!!

Offline SnowFlat

• Backpacker
« Reply #1702 on: April 29, 2007, 04:53:52 PM »
wow that g6 is amazing!
Do you smoke? No. What do u do then? Ride a bicycle.

Offline B_ZekE

• Forkglider
« Reply #1703 on: April 29, 2007, 07:23:03 PM »
My updated bike, 9kg now :)

blindingsun

« Reply #1704 on: April 29, 2007, 07:27:31 PM »
HOLY SH1T IT'S BOUTIQUE BOY!!!!

WHO LET THE POSER IN HERE????

POST A VID.. POST A VID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO1 IN RUSSIA LIKES YOU!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 07:29:52 PM by blindingsun »

Offline Luis Elías

• Team
  • Deathtrucker
« Reply #1705 on: April 29, 2007, 09:07:39 PM »
Got the G6 built up and ready to go!!!

Beautiful machine, bro  :beer:

blindingsun

« Reply #1706 on: April 29, 2007, 09:18:20 PM »
Lovin the Assjam bars.  ;D

Offline B_ZekE

• Forkglider
« Reply #1707 on: April 29, 2007, 09:42:02 PM »

I love you  :wub:

New fotos will be soon  :wacko:

Phatman

« Reply #1708 on: April 29, 2007, 10:07:47 PM »
^ Dude you need a Solid or a Chris King for your bike. Something with a nicer shape, would do your bikes looks a world of good.

blindingsun

« Reply #1709 on: April 29, 2007, 10:10:29 PM »

I love you  :wub:

New fotos will be soon  :wacko:

no no bellcheeze. i said V>I>D>E>O!!!!!!  photos are USELESS where your Lee Musslewhite Trick Biting ASS is concerned,.

WE STILL HATE YOU.