Author Topic: OLD - Post your bike pics  (Read 877455 times)

Offline Flatride

• Deathtrucker
    • Facebook
Re: Post your bike pics
« Reply #1560 on: April 04, 2007, 01:23:24 AM »
WTF? If you didn't tell me, I would have never noticed. But yeah, I just checked, they are clearcoated. Granted, they are not too bad looking.

blindingsun

« Reply #1561 on: April 04, 2007, 09:02:06 PM »
I added some super snazzy gray headset spacers, a brakeline cable (GOD I forgot how ****ing SMOOTH these things are!) and the sickest stem I've ever seen.

I rode today for around 4 hours, my bars never moved once. This stem is really sick and in a few weeks I'll write up a full review.

I also somehow found it on ebay for 55 bucks shipped brand new. I have no idea how that worked out considering it's a new part from KHE...right?

yo Tj, how come you bought the Khe Street stem?

Phatman

« Reply #1562 on: April 04, 2007, 09:10:17 PM »
I'm with Chris on this one, https://www.soulcycle.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=32&cat=Stems&catalogid=8991

Look at the bolt positions on the 30mm & the 48mm Offset stems your stem is a 48mm one for sure, Theres nothing between the stem & Rear bolts on the 30mm stem on your stem theres a good few MM's.

Offline spix

• Team
  • Cliffhanger
  • Gábor [HUN]
« Reply #1563 on: April 04, 2007, 09:58:29 PM »
so THAT's why it looked so strange and it was so nice in person... i only saw it built together on tj's bike and it looked loooong... now i see why :beer:
flatland lives!

Offline stinky

• Backpacker
« Reply #1564 on: April 05, 2007, 03:16:31 AM »
Here are a couple of pics of my new div, just need a fork and a crank

rully

« Reply #1565 on: April 05, 2007, 03:18:46 AM »
^^^ the new Quamen DIV with 41thermal process for lifetime warranty?

moncho

« Reply #1566 on: April 05, 2007, 03:21:07 AM »
Mi nexion:

Offline Luis Elías

• Team
  • Deathtrucker
« Reply #1567 on: April 05, 2007, 03:53:20 AM »

I see you have the titanium Primo spindle. You should get the Quamen mobile arms then  ;D

TJ Perry

« Reply #1568 on: April 05, 2007, 03:59:56 AM »
so THAT's why it looked so strange and it was so nice in person... i only saw it built together on tj's bike and it looked loooong... now i see why :beer:

I'm telling you. It's not the street stem. My Ares stem was 35 mm long. This one is SHORTER than that. There is no way that this is the street stem.

Offline stinky

• Backpacker
« Reply #1569 on: April 05, 2007, 04:14:42 AM »

I see you have the titanium Primo spindle. You should get the Quamen mobile arms then  ;D
I am going to get primo crank arms. I already have a profile 165 with ti spindle, but I want to go for a 170m crank. Iam going to ride some park this year on my flatbike that is why I wanted the div a longer crank and taller bars. It is to bad the quamen arms dont come 170 :angry: I would prefer them.

Moncho the kgb looks pretty dope!

« Reply #1570 on: April 05, 2007, 04:26:12 AM »
 :beer: to Ramon's NEXION on the previous page, elite.

Offline stinky

• Backpacker
« Reply #1571 on: April 05, 2007, 04:42:24 AM »
A couple picks of my beater bike. :rolleyes: I just painted this bike and then put it away. Just to remember how nice of a bike it was. The post was just somethin to get me home on. I replaced it.

blindingsun

« Reply #1572 on: April 05, 2007, 10:12:17 AM »

I'm telling you. It's not the street stem. My Ares stem was 35 mm long. This one is SHORTER than that. There is no way that this is the street stem.

sorry TJ but you got bumped. cos that is not the flatland version

blindingsun

« Reply #1573 on: April 05, 2007, 10:16:05 AM »
I added some super snazzy gray headset spacers, a brakeline cable (GOD I forgot how ****ing SMOOTH these things are!) and the sickest stem I've ever seen.

yo Tj.. ive got a 35 mm Ares stem.. notice how its SHORTER than yours. from centre to centre, obviouly the ares has more metal to clamp the steerer,. but really this time, you are wrong man.

Offline Mike - E

• Backpacker
« Reply #1574 on: April 05, 2007, 10:23:04 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
visualize the action then actualize the vision.